Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about wearing in public tomorrow

Default Thinking about wearing in public tomorrow

I was seriously considering going diapered to class tomorrow. I haven't really been out of my room or my boyfriend's room diapered though. I'm not so nervous as I would have been a couple years ago, but I was wondering- are leggings and a skirt a good idea or would baggy pants be better in terms of hiding it?
    Thanks guys

You'll probably be fine in either. Unless people are actively looking up your skirt and trying to figure out what you're wearing, you should be fine. I've worn a relatively short dress, leggings, and a diaper on stream before and probably accidentally shown upskirts (whoops, sorry Twitch ToS) but nobody noticed despite me streaming publicly to quite a few people. Honestly, unless you aren't wearing anything over the diaper, your average person probably won't notice unless you're wearing something REALLY loud or puffy.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    You'll probably be fine in either. Unless people are actively looking up your skirt and trying to figure out what you're wearing, you should be fine. I've worn a relatively short dress, leggings, and a diaper on stream before and probably accidentally shown upskirts (whoops, sorry Twitch ToS) but nobody noticed despite me streaming publicly to quite a few people. Honestly, unless you aren't wearing anything over the diaper, your average person probably won't notice unless you're wearing something REALLY loud or puffy.
    Thanks, Katelyn! I wanted to wear a skirt since I have a sort of important presentation tomorrow that I would like to look nice for. I'm glad to know that will suffice

Are you gonna wear cloth-backed or plastic-backed? I might be worried about noise from plastic-backed depending on what brand/how loud it is.

They're not plastic. Just some generic disposables from rite-aid with a fabric-y shell. They don't make a whole lot of noise even just under my pajamas.

What do you stream Kate? Might have a new follower

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post

Quote Originally Posted by N3koBoi View Post
    What do you stream Kate? Might have a new follower
    A large variety of stuff PM me if you're interested; I'd rather not clutter up this thread with talk about my stream.

I have worn in public numerous times, and doubt that anyone has noticed, but I'm a guy and never worn a skirt, nor leggings in public. I think you will be fine.

Since you are making an important presentation, will wearing diapers distract you? I know all about making presentations, and when I'm doing it, I really need my head in what I'm doing. Worrying about whether a diaper is showing would really distract me. If you aren't going to think about it or worse, worry about it, then you should be fine.

Lozza1979

I personally find that jeans hide them better than trakkies.I'm a guy so I don't wear skirts so I cant help you there.