Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can somebody convince me...

Default Can somebody convince me...

I'm in one of those moods where I want to spend a bunch of money and buy a case of diapers. I have been stewing over getting a case of dry 24/7's. I don't want to do it though because I already have spent a bunch of money on getting an xbox 1. I need conviction not to spend my money so much!

Take some other stuff into consideration like book writing or watching tv. I thought you were a cloth baby?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    How many diapers do you already have?
    I have about 20 AIO cloth diapers, a bunch of cheap walgreens style and equivalents, a bunch of size 6 diapers for boosters, and a bag of ATN's (which are ok when you want something that is plastic). Cloth diapers are extremely comfy, but sometimes I want something poofy, plastic, and long lasting, plus I think i have an addiction to just knowing there is something awesome in the mail for me, that, and an addiction to having a bunch of diapers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Take some other stuff into consideration like book writing or watching tv. I thought you were a cloth baby?
    I am a cloth baby, but every so often, I like a high quality plastic crinkly diaper.

Think of other stuff besides diapers like cookies and crayons. Get pamper goodness out of your head and think of food or video games. Think of that new video game you always wanted.
    Last edited by Snivy; 13-Nov-2014 at 18:32. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Think of other stuff besides diapers like cookies and crayons. Get pamper goodness out of your head and think of food or video games. Thing of that new video game you always wanted.
    Lol, but pamper goodness is soooooo nice! Plus, i have video games on my head, but i cant play them because i'm trying to do homework, but I get to wear diapers while i do homework...

Oh man you're really missing out on those 24/7's, give into peer pressure. XD

No but seriously, be happy with what you have so far. Those come later when you're more financially secure. Needs over wants first.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Oh man you're really missing out on those 24/7's, give into peer pressure. XD

No but seriously, be happy with what you have so for. Those come later when you're more financially secure. Needs over wants first.
    AHHH, I know! Peer pressure!

Yeah, that is the thing, I feel a lot less stress when I know I have some money in the bank to lean on if I have too, but It won't be there if i make a habit of spending it more often. I will probably be fine if I wait a while and buy some 24/7's or teddies when my next student federal aid comes in, i just need to make it that far.

M4 L4 Maxi ultima belisimo teddy tapes swelling