Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School

xdeadx

Talking School

XD So today, I basically revealed to 5 of my friends that I'm a furry, cause I've been wearing my collar to school, and I got tired of people calling me a dog and making fun of me. So ya, turns out that my friend is a furry XD He's a wolf lol. It was so crazy I was like Holy :p

Awsome, I suspect a few people at my school off being furrys, but there are a lot that would most likely throw me out a window for it(over dramatization, but you get it...)...so I'm gonna keep things quiet

Well, that's great about one of your friends being a furry, but what about the other four? How did they take it?

I sorta had a furry friend (IRL). I only knew about it because I found him on the IFPL. He was obsessed with Furcadia, but I don't know if it really went much past that. We never really talked about it and I don't think he knew I was one. And for some reason, I didn't really go on Furcadia much. I think my internet connection or computer... or both.... sucked at the time. And.... I haven't talked to him in about 4 years now.

Hehe..I had a friend who was obsessed with Furcadia for awhile. Fast forward to last summer when someone we both know joined a furry group on facebook. I was trying to explain to her that it was not for Furcadia specifically, and what a furry was (but I finally gave up and let her figure it out lol)

Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Blake View Post
    I got tired of people calling me a dog and making fun of me.
    You say that as if weren't expecting that sort of reaction.
    People get mocked at school for wearing certain band shirts, by wearing a pet collar you're just asking to be ridiculed.

I'd have been more suprised by the story if he were anything other than a wolf. http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5065/heheelq7yx7.png

yeah--thats the reaction I would have expected...however, in order to insult someone, the insulter has to have an insecurity about themselves. So, if people are making fun of you, INSECURITY ON THEIR SIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    You say that as if weren't expecting that sort of reaction.
    People get mocked at school for wearing certain band shirts, by wearing a pet collar you're just asking to be ridiculed.
    I get mocked for wearing a Miami Dolphins hat.

I had a furry friend in RL when I was at a camp, sad thing is he lives all the way near Thunder Bay in Northern Ontario and doesn't, err, well, didn't have the internet at the time, so we lost touch and stuff.....

well duh the miami dolphins didnt do that good lol why would u wear a miami dolphins hat!