Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mind officially blown (Bambinos)

Default Mind officially blown (Bambinos)

Sorry, I'm sure this is a repeat post from someone.

As someone who only ever worn Attends and Depends (and some Molicare smalls that were too small, but I don't count that experience) putting on a Bambino Teddy for the first time was a mind-blowing experience. They are so thick and they have so much padding. Seeing pictures of them does not do them justice. I would post a side-by-side comparison, but I plan to never ever buy another pack of Depend fitted briefs after discovering the unbelievable awesomeness of Bambinos.

Quote Originally Posted by ampelhamza View Post
    Sorry, I'm sure this is a repeat post from someone.

As someone who only ever worn Attends and Depends (and some Molicare smalls that were too small, but I don't count that experience) putting on a Bambino Teddy for the first time was a mind-blowing experience. They are so thick and they have so much padding. Seeing pictures of them does not do them justice. I would post a side-by-side comparison, but I plan to never ever buy another pack of Depend fitted briefs after discovering the unbelievable awesomeness of Bambinos.
    You can always rely on Bambino's for some true AB/DL diapers. Very good absorbent diapers. Special customized for that babyish feelings (Adult or babyfurs ) I have not purchased but heard so many good things about them like their true AB/DL diapers are the Bianco's or the highly absorbent Bellissimo's. I'm glad your getting rid of the cup sized depends because the way those things look, probably not that much of a challenge that we possess towards them.

If you find yourself ever in a situation where you can't buy Bambinos. Tena Super Fitted Briefs can handle alot of pee and are green-ish in color if that's your forte.

Oh I know what you mean...went from depends to bellissimos.
    If you think the teddies are thick...try these >.<

I had the same reaction the first time that I tried an adult diaper that I bought online. Only thing I'd ever had before was Goodnites and Depends. Glad to see that you got some good ones. Yeah the Teddy Bambinos are amazing. I really need to order some more sometime.

A head's up that the larges are huge. I didn't buy the mediums because it's important for me that my diapers cover my belly button and the general consensus was that mediums wouldn't do the trick. They do it and then some. Subtlty is not the name of the game with these diapers. And I don't mind.

just try a dry247, they are even more insane, imagine that... Its like wearing a pillow between your legs. Teddies are my favorite though, they feel more comfortable i think, I haven't tried them side by side though. They both have advantages none the less.

Welcome to the real world. I think a lot of folks have had the same kind of experience. Going from wearing Depends and store brand diapers and then finally making the transition to ordering real diapers online. There are so many diapers out there that have much better absorption and thickness. I wish the bambino diapers fit better, but as with most diaper makers, they assume everyone has skinny calves. Once you go to real diapers, you really can't ever go back to that old world. Then you probably will at some point start experimenting with boosters to have your diapers last even longer.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    ... I wish the bambino diapers fit better, but as with most diaper makers, they assume everyone has skinny calves...
    Have you tried Bambinos in a large? I'm a marathoner, so of course I have huge thighs. Now, they're much longer and cut much higher, so if you're cool with your diaper going past your belly button (as I have stated multiple times that I most certainly am) then just go up a size and make sure you get a snug fit.