Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As a furry and a diaper lover...

Default As a furry and a diaper lover...

I'm 18 years old, a furry, and a diaper lover. As a result, so does my fursona. I made the choice that the only thing different about my fursona and I, is that my fursona is an anthropomorphic animal. Personally I think most furries try to separate their fursona and themselves but me? I embrace myself as I am. I'm not perfect, I've failed, I've messed up, and I've gone through a lot in my 18 years of living. People seem to discredit me because of age which I find sad. I've had many experiences in my life and I've thought differently than those before me. I have revolutionary ideas, but no one listens to me because... I'm 18. I know I'm not the only one with issues and I'm sure many of you have them. I do not wish to compare problems I simply want others to be aware of them. For one? I cannot handle arguments or anything that looks like one. I get in a super defensive mode and take anything negative as a personal attack. This of course, is unattractive to most. I'm really not a bad man and I do my best to be as honest as possible. I don't want to waste anyone's time. I've learned that every moment has to be treasured as if it were our last, because for all we know? It could be our last breath. The world is full of evil and cruelty, but it is also full of hope, justice, and good. Never give up hope just because of bad experiences. Let them change you... But for the better. If there's anything I've learned about being a furry since the age of five? It's that a house divided cannot stand. Whether or not Abraham Lincoln actually said that or not is debatable. But of course, I would admit if I was wrong, if someone pointed out that he did indeed say it. History is not my favorite subject in school but ironically I love most of what is on the History channel. I love to learn, when I don't feel like I'm in school. Right now I'm doing a homeschooling thing with 2 private tutors who are actually just a family that want to help me succeed. Their daughters really love me, as well as their pit bulls who are normally over protective. They are actually more calm if I ever go to their place. They look sad when I leave too. I guess when you show no fear, they show no aggression. I have delt with many kinds of fear, but the only fear left? Is a logical one. The fear, of the unknown. Anyway, back on topic. I've been a diaper lover for about... 4 years. But here's the thing... I used to wet the bed. Until. I. Was. 14. I hated it... I would wake up in my own urine. I would always be scared to death... I'd have to embarrassingly tell my parents I wet bed or wherever I'd been sleeping. Before you ask? Yes, I have done that when I slept near friends. They never said anything mean and knew I didn't mean to. They'd calmly wash the offending articles or my mom would if I was home, and say not to worry. I had incontinence no more, when I turned 15. Yet, I missed the diapers and pull ups. When I was 16 and 17 I'd snag a diaper or two that I know would fit. Somtimes from my grandpa's bathroom. In his sickness and old age, he needed them. I wouldn't take much but I always ended up wetting the ones I took. I have tried 'messing' but never ever liked it so I stopped trying that. If I did go #2 it'd be where it belongs down the sewage pipes into the septic tank. I still have the 'high' whenever I put them on. I immediately get excited if I know I get to have them, sometimes It would be even a size 6 or a swim pull up that'd fit. I'm quite thin so that only allowed me more 'breathability' in small diapers or pull ups. I even at one point told my dad I needed them. Once when I was sick, another time, 'for a friend'. I think he knows I have the fetish but he's very laid back and loves me. The last time I wore was probably 2 years ago. To my dismay it looks as if the only available thing to get them... Is to get them myself from a store. Not many brands are that great. Online is always better But I'll need a credit card. Which I may or may not get tomorrow when I open my first real bank account because I'm 18. Anyway, I hope this post gave a little bit about me and that you enjoyed It for the most part. Peace!
    Last edited by Premetheus; 12-Nov-2014 at 07:34.

i don't know why but that was a beautiful read

You can buy a visa gift card and buy on line .
    And not need a credit card .

It sounds to me like you're a thoughtful intelligent young man, I fail to see why people seem to treat you as though your words mean nothing.

Also, I agree with Kanone above, that write was well-written and really conveys both wisdom and experience well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryex123 View Post
    It sounds to me like you're a thoughtful intelligent young man, I fail to see why people seem to treat you as though your words mean nothing.

Also, I agree with Kanone above, that write was well-written and really conveys both wisdom and experience well.
    Yeah I just noticed I said "Flurries" instead of furries, that I corrected. I made this post simply because I felt it neccesary to vent. It is hurtful when someone utters the words, "No, you couldn't know what that is like, it's only when you're older, that you understand." I seriously almost cried when my dad said that to a friend of his and mine. I know it was a thing, but it didn't hurt less. I am not inexperienced in this life whatsoever. I was born with an 'old soul' so to speak. I've been told by many that I seem so familiar but I know for a fact I don't know the people that say it. People always, always discredit me due to age. So my question is.... when I am older, will others listen? Or will they say I am now too old to make sense? I fear the worst but I hope for the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    You can buy a visa gift card and buy on line .
    And not need a credit card .
    I actually am going to get a credit card from a credit union once I find my birth certificate or just get a new one and I already have my social security. I'm also sure if I need more documents I can find them, my only concern is getting them direct to me without anyone knowing or asking questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    i don't know why but that was a beautiful read
    Thanks I think XP

I actually am going to get a credit card from a credit union once I find my birth certificate or just get a new one and I already have my social security. I'm also sure if I need more documents I can find them, my only concern is getting them direct to me without anyone knowing or asking questions.

- - - Updated - - -
    The best thing is a P.O. box work great.
    You can get some are an adress that FedEx or UPS can ship to.

We all have to pay our dues I was in my late twenty's when they took me as being smart and some still think I know nothing.
    Guess we all feel like you at one time or another.
    All the best.

Thanks I think XP[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I will do my best to get things figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by Premetheus View Post
    So my question is.... when I am older, will others listen? Or will they say I am now too old to make sense?
    James Harvey Robinson wrote: "Most of our so-called reasoning consists in finding arguments for going on believing as we already do."

Such has been my experience, sadly. Age isn't the real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphyre View Post
    James Harvey Robinson wrote: "Most of our so-called reasoning consists in finding arguments for going on believing as we already do."

Such has been my experience, sadly. Age isn't the real problem.
    What are you talking about? I think you're assuming a little much to say my age isn't the issue. It IS the issue. People directly tell me it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Premetheus View Post
    What are you talking about? I think you're assuming a little much to say my age isn't the issue. It IS the issue. People directly tell me it is.
    The problem is that they are more inclined to shoot the messenger than to listen to the message. My experience is that people will often find any excuse not to listen, or especially to change their thinking. You asked if you would be taken more seriously when you were older -- well, based on my experience, age is just one such excuse to ignore someone's ideas, and so is not really the problem in and of itself. It's more of a scapegoat.