Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yugioh 5D's

Default Yugioh 5D's

Does anyone else miss Yugioh 5D's? I think Yusei is my favorite character out of all the main characters. I love Jaden, but Yusei is just so much better. Also with 5D'S we got synchro monsters which always changed the game a lot.

I perfer Yugi myself. That season had good cards without all the gimimicks.

We're forgetting about the true hero, Tristan Taylor

but for serious, I didn't watch much of the anime, bits and pieces of each. While 5D's had an interesting concept, Jaden struck a personal chord with me, and Yugi was all around pretty cool (if you include Atem's spirit in his character). But synchro summons are pretty cool irl, the new XYZ not so much imo. Synchro really added a lot of opportunities, I just wish some werent so op that they were in every deck *cough*stardust*cough*

Hey!.. what is wrong with Stardust Dragon.. I love stardust.. my only 1 copy of the card I will probably ever own, but I love it like crazy. I know it isn't worth much, but it means the world to me. Stardust, yes is a little over used, but you can't blame it on the card. I blame it on the company that produces the card, so this is a Konami's fault. :P

you know 1 thing that GX and 5ds have in common and that is they both really didn't finished there series

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoSuperHero14 View Post
    Hey!.. what is wrong with Stardust Dragon.. I love stardust.. my only 1 copy of the card I will probably ever own, but I love it like crazy. I know it isn't worth much, but it means the world to me. Stardust, yes is a little over used, but you can't blame it on the card. I blame it on the company that produces the card, so this is a Konami's fault. :P
    There isn't much wrong with Stardust... Which is the problem =P it's just too good

Quote Originally Posted by secretlynappied89 View Post
    you know 1 thing that GX and 5ds have in common and that is they both really didn't finished there series
    Yeah, that made me so mad. I wanted to see how they ended. I wonder if Zexal and ArcV will get the same treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    There isn't much wrong with Stardust... Which is the problem =P it's just too good
    As much as I love Stardust, I find him hard to play nowadays because Compulsory and D-Prison have practically become staples.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    As much as I love Stardust, I find him hard to play nowadays because Compulsory and D-Prison have practically become staples.
    I like to run Crystal Beasts and every time I drop Abundance, someone tries to activate Stardust and I'm like "uh-uh, nothing's getting destroyed, dude. Straight to the grave." People get soooooooo pissed but Compulsory is a good counter, too. Almost makes Synchros useless unless youre lucky, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    I like to run Crystal Beasts and every time I drop Abundance, someone tries to activate Stardust and I'm like "uh-uh, nothing's getting destroyed, dude. Straight to the grave." People get soooooooo pissed but Compulsory is a good counter, too. Almost makes Synchros useless unless youre lucky, haha.
    Compulsory, D-Prison, and "send to grave" effects tend to make the indestructible the destructible: Stardust, Red Nova, you name it.

Speaking of sneaky rulings, I actually played Spellbooks for a while and absolutely love how Fate doesn't target, despite the fact that it's a pain in the ass to explain at tournaments. A judge got called almost every time I flipped Fate, especially if I was up against an Evilswarm player (because people who play that deck just suck :P).