Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers that nice-looking and look cool?

Default Diapers that nice-looking and look cool?

I recently told my girlfriend that I enjoy diapers, and she doesn't mind me wearing them and may even enjoy it if they look good on me.

So then I wonder what would be a brand that would fit well and would look pleasing to someone not in the fetish (i.e. not babyish and not too "medical")

I'd say you might be overthinking this one but if you must, you could try the very plain approach with Bambino Biancos (all white): http://bambinodiapers.com/bianco-all...atqpful51r9ci1. They're good, high capacity diapers from a reliable company. http://www.xpmedical.com/dry247.html are likewise devoid of any design and are high quality, high capacity diapers.

Abenas are medical and do have a design but I think it enhances rather than detracts from their appearance. They're also available from XP Medical: http://www.xpmedical.com/abriform.html. In all cases, it's worth getting sample packs if you haven't tried them. Diapers are very personal and you shouldn't take a leap on something expensive for size or enjoyment just because someone else likes them.

Lastly, I don't think the diaper is really the thing that's going to make the difference. For someone who isn't into this, diapers probably aren't going to be seen as attractive. It's going to be you that sells this to your girlfriend so that she can see you as looking good in them. Keep the attitude right and you should have better results.

YMMV but it might be worth a try to glance at some diaper covers at http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/c...php?category=2 Otherwise, Dry 24/7 seem be the cheapest all white diaper around. Unless you are rich, then I've heard that you fine Fabines in black. But those are super spendy, and don't have good enough reviews for me to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeybravo View Post
    YMMV but it might be worth a try to glance at some diaper covers at http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/c...php?category=2 Otherwise, Dry 24/7 seem be the cheapest all white diaper around. Unless you are rich, then I've heard that you fine Fabines in black. But those are super spendy, and don't have good enough reviews for me to try it.
    Good suggestion for cloth. The black Fabines were a one-off run and I've read that they didn't sell well enough to make more, so any that she might find would be on eBay from that original run.
    Last edited by Trevor; 11-Nov-2014 at 17:40. Reason: fixing an incorrect assumption.

Try DC Amor. They're pink and anime but not entirely babyish. They're a bit pricey tho.

The DC amors look insanely awesome, especially since we both really enjoy anime, though the $2+/diaper price is a bit much.

Also, I know it's mostly just me and how I interact with them, but I know something that doesn't look super diapery would make it a better for her.

Also, we're both female.

Quote Originally Posted by Lantis View Post
    The DC amors look insanely awesome, especially since we both really enjoy anime, though the $2+/diaper price is a bit much.
    Then don't grab any Bellissimo's from Bambino because that is just a brother to the DC armor basically since they both look the same and absorb almost the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Then don't grab any Bellissimo's from Bambino because that is just a brother to the DC armor basically since they both look the same and absorb almost the same.
    How does the Bellissimo look anything like DC Amor..?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    How does the Bellissimo look anything like DC Amor..?
    Compare a DC Armor to a Bellissimo.

Both same measurements of the tape
    Almost the same absorbency
    Pretty much the same size
    Both pretty expensive
    One is white (Brother) and the other is pink (Sister)
    And the diaper sizes are the exact same.
    Last edited by Snivy; 11-Nov-2014 at 21:20. Reason: Mis-typed, whoops :P

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Compare a DC Armor to a Bellissimo.

Both same measurements of the tape
    Almost the same absorbency
    Pretty much the same size
    Both pretty expensive
    One is blue (Brother) and the other is pink (Sister)
    And the diaper sizes are the exact same.
    Bellissimo is white, just the panel is blue. Plus it's got teddies and symbols on it; DC Amor is like almost all pink and has an anime print (and from what I've heard, supposedly the leg gathers are fancier, as well as some other small aspects, but I'm not 100% sure on that). The most I'd compare them is Bellissimo is the AB choice, DC Amor is the Sissy/LG choice =P I'm sure their numbers are relatively the same, but the appearance is totally different dude =P