Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shy hello

Default Shy hello

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, obviously. My name is Penny (Not my real name) and I'm 29 and new(ish) to this whole thing. I've been watching the AB community since I was about 22 and I'm only just now fully accepting of what/who I am.

I'm a little, about 5 or 6 years old. I like cartoons and games, plushies and toys. I have a pacifier that I keep close to me, even if it's just in my pocket and I'm a bit of a tomboy. (That goes for my adult and little life) I like disney princesses as well as iron man, My little pony and the avengers
    I'm not into diapers, I guess that's what made it so hard for me to really step into all this, I guess I thought it was a requirement lol

As for adult Penny, I work as a cook and I write books for a living. I have two cats and I'm a huge animal lover. I play guitar and I sing and I have a slight obsession with horror movies and ghosts.

Here is a list of some of the things I like:

Classic rock
    Bubbles
    learning new things
    other peoples cats
    bubbles
    candy
    the movies of Sam Raimi (The evil dead is my jam)
    glitter
    toe socks
    Cookie monster
    Iron man
    laughter
    ninjas
    panda's
    video games

It's nice to meet you all

Hello Penny and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group and I will see you in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    It's nice to meet you all
    Hey Penny!

It's nice to meet you too!

It's great that you embraced this side of you, it happens to everybody to feel pressured to conform to something we see as a requirement because most people seem to be into it. Luckily, there's no such a thing as a requirement to be yourself, other than... being yourself!

I completely agree with the tagline in your profile, "Happiness is a choice, not a set of circumstances that you can find." ^^

So, I wish you a great time here on Adisc, make yourself at home!

I wanted to add that I Litteraly just bought my first sippy cup!! I don't know why I'm so excited about this but I am!

It's cute it's a big one and it's yellow and purple and it has boots from Dora on it and I got a matching pacy because well, why not?

Today is te first day I've been open with myself about this I'm so excited!!

Welcome to ADISC! It's great that you could come to terms with this side of you :3 it took me probably 15 years to explore it myself (since i was a kid), and then a few extra to become comfortable with it. Anyway, are your cats your only pets?

Um no I have a turtle too. He's a box turtle and he pretty much has free reign of my apartment except in the mornings and at night. His name is Mikey, like the ninja turtle.

All of my animals are rescues, scud my older cat came from the humane society, Celia my baby cat I found outside as a kitten an Mikey I save from bein mauled by a pair of dogs.

Do you have any pets?

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Um no I have a turtle too. He's a box turtle and he pretty much has free reign of my apartment except in the mornings and at night. His name is Mikey, like the ninja turtle.

All of my animals are rescues, scud my older cat came from the humane society, Celia my baby cat I found outside as a kitten an Mikey I save from bein mauled by a pair of dogs.

Do you have any pets?
    I have three ferrets (Miss, Dizzy, and Tera) and four chinchillas (Bud, Puff, and two unnamed babies). I also have a dog, Sissy, who stays with my parents (I just moved tho so I'll be bringing her out next time I visit my parents). And my roommate has three cats, Helios, Callie, and Nugget. Not really mine but we share the same roof

Hey Penny!
    Thanks for your introduction, enjoyed reading it alot!
    And your like list, i think i could tick every one of those!!!
    Wanna be friends and chat a bit?
    /R

I'm glad you have decided to join this community and explore a different side to you. What is your favorite thing to cook? I personally like to cook pizzas on the grill. And is it all animals or are you more biased towards cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Scandidaddy View Post
    Hey Penny!
    Thanks for your introduction, enjoyed reading it alot!
    And your like list, i think i could tick every one of those!!!
    Wanna be friends and chat a bit?
    /R
    Sure we can be friends

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by w3t1ncla55 View Post
    I'm glad you have decided to join this community and explore a different side to you. What is your favorite thing to cook? I personally like to cook pizzas on the grill. And is it all animals or are you more biased towards cats.
    My favorite thing to cook is Probobly shrimp gumbo. I cook awesome Cajun food

I'm not biased, I love all animals. Even the ones that scare me. I have a true phobia of spiders but I will cry my way through the process of capturing and releasing one because I don't think "you scare me." is good enough reason to kill something.