Thread: Am I in the right place?

Lightbulb Am I in the right place?

Hello,

I'm wondering if I'm even in the right place.

For years I've been looking for something that matches who I am.

Ever since I became an adult, I noticed that my inner child was always fighting to come out. I have toys, I eat off of kids plates, I just feel like I'm a kid.

There is nothing sexual in any way attached to it, infact it's more that anything sexual grosses me out often.

I'm trying to find a place that is nurturing for the inner/outer child that is not related to sexuality.

Am I in the right place?

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

I should also mention that I've used pacifiers, bottles and more, but I'm hoping to get some feedback before I share more.

'Sup and welcome to ADISC! It's a pretty friendly place, so don't be nervous or scared. Also, lots of people like to keep this kinda thing out of their sex life, myself included. Some like it hot, some like it cold, eh? Anyway, what kind of hobbies do you have outside of regression? Video games is a pretty common one

Welcome, nickleodionkid! From what I can tell from your introduction, you are indeed in te proper place as we are a friendly support group! You will probably soon discover, if you haven't already, that we are very friendly, and like to have fun!

Awesome! I'm glad I'm in the right place. I'm a big fan of 90s Nickelodeon as that's what I grew up with. I also love video games. I play World of Warcraft and Sims 3. I'm an artist by trade and my inner age fluctuates anywhere from a baby to 10 year old. Usually somewhere in the middle. Often it seems like I'm reliving the 90s over again, my house is covered in Vintage Nickelodeon stuff and other toys.

I have issues eating sometimes. I stop eating all together sometimes, other times I just stop eating meat. I have a list of inner child safe foods, and I primarily eat all my meals off of kid plates using kids utensils.

I've noticed recently that part of me is trying to grow up, which makes it very confusing for the rest of me that's still a kid. It's been more blended, I'm just a more eccentric adult I've been told. Anyhow, I've not gone into diapers, but I've had curiosity but I'm not sure if that will lead anywhere, I've been contemplating getting another pacifier/binkie (haven't had one in a long time).

For my child self, there is NO sexuality related. I do not incorporate any sort of age play in any sexual encounters. For me, that would be traumatizing.

I understand that I do this in order to comfort and care for myself, usually I revert to child mode to soothe myself, but often it's unintentional. I do have some mental illness that makes this feel like it's an entire lifetime thing, so I'm alright with it and myself and am a big fan of being kind to myself.

I'm biologically female, but I experience gender fluidity and it helps me to accept some more boyish things that I do. Thanks for the warm welcome and I hope to hear back.

Hello and welcome. You will find a variety of members here who experience "being little" in different ways, many like myself, who enjoy wearing diapers. But don't be discouraged by that as there are others who enjoy the experience in the same way that you do. We all accept each other quite well and identify with one other regardless.

We discuss a lot of different topics, not just diapers, so it's always interesting. I think you will enjoy your time spent here. I certainly do.

Nickelodeon raised, check. 90's kid, check. Gender fluid female, check. Sims 3, check. Yeah I think you and I are just about the same person lol.

There are a lot of people who aren't into the sexuality of it, I'm one of them. I'm a girl and I'm also a tomboy, I'm not Into diapers but I won't give up my passy or my bear tommy. I identify as a 5 to 8 year old girl and I'm happy to meet you

Lovely to meet you! I am new here too! I identify as a little, not an ab/dl, as not into diapers! I am a 90's kid. Oh my goodness how I miss Kenan and Kel just thinking back! For me, experiencing my little self is completely innocent. I enjoy my toys, I love to watch cartoons, I love to walk in the park, and cuddle a teddy at night. Oh and I also love sims 3, sims 4 just isn't cutting it for me just yet!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKitty View Post
    Lovely to meet you! I am new here too! I identify as a little, not an ab/dl, as not into diapers! I am a 90's kid. Oh my goodness how I miss Kenan and Kel just thinking back! For me, experiencing my little self is completely innocent. I enjoy my toys, I love to watch cartoons, I love to walk in the park, and cuddle a teddy at night. Oh and I also love sims 3, sims 4 just isn't cutting it for me just yet!
    I like you and I like your avatar and I'm sending you a friend request

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I like you and I like your avatar and I'm sending you a friend request
    Cool!!