Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abena M3s are getting harder to find? anybody know where I can still get them?

Default Abena M3s are getting harder to find? anybody know where I can still get them?

Ok, so I love the abena line of diapers. and I really enjoy the M3s over the 4s cause they just fit better and fit well under my jeans.
    However Ive noticed that they have been disapearing from companys i usually buy from.
    anybody know whats going on here? know of anywhere that still sells them?
    and if I need to move on . whats the best diaper I can get to replace them? without it being too bulky, standing leg guards and plastic backed?

any thoughts, advice opinions or other light into this would be appreciated
    Thanks^^

M3's are history. I know when XP Medical sold out last spring that was it. I've still got few left out of my last pack.

Thats what Im afraid of. I had purchased some from northshore after XP med went out. I have about a dozen left.. then Im out.
    do you mind me asking what you found to be a reasonable reaplacement?

I've had trouble finding a good replacement tbh. I personally settled for Bambinos, but obv theyre closer to M4's. Molicare Super (not Super plus) probably is a good option. Only reason I didn't get them is I wanted to move away from wetness indicators on the weird medical white (imo it just feels different from Bambino white). If the Super was purple like the Super Plus i would have gotten them probably. But if you dont have a problem with how they look, I'd say give em a try

ok, Thanks. yeah, the wetness indicators are a non issue with me. and color of the padding i prefer white. but if molicares will give me what im looking for I'll overlook the purple coloring of them.

Quote Originally Posted by wayward1 View Post
    ok, Thanks. yeah, the wetness indicators are a non issue with me. and color of the padding i prefer white. but if molicares will give me what im looking for I'll overlook the purple coloring of them.
    The Super's (M3 equivalent) are white, the Super Plus (M4 equivalent) are purple, so no worries for you i just would have preferred a solid white or purple for the Supers, since I liked the M3's as well =P

Quote Originally Posted by wayward1 View Post
    Thats what Im afraid of. I had purchased some from northshore after XP med went out. I have about a dozen left.. then Im out.
    do you mind me asking what you found to be a reasonable reaplacement?
    I'm using Absorbency Plus Level 4's for daytime and then cloth for the rest of the day. You might try the level 3's. They're
    thinner than the Level 4's.

Ordered samples of them. gonna give em the good ol college try.. lol my biggest concern is no leg gatherers on them. or did they fix that?

That part of them is still the same. For me I've never had a problem with that. Plus I've never had a leak.
    They absorb so well that Gary figures they're not needed. The double tapes are the biggest improvement.

not needed huh, Hmm. maybe they will be pretty decent. Ive just never really trusted those with no guards... cause I lay on my side alot.
    Thanks for the info^^