Thread: Dusty

Default Dusty

When I was 12, I used to go into the shower and pee in my underwear, often. That was before I learned about masturbation. Now I do that sometimes when I am alone. My question is, do girls like to pee in their pants also? Do they like to see guys do that too? I have always been quite shy and used to have accidents at school. Too shy to raise my hand and ask permission to go.

This is really bugging me because it seems somewhat strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty33 View Post
    When I was 12, I used to go into the shower and pee in my underwear, often. That was before I learned about masturbation. Now I do that sometimes when I am alone. My question is, do girls like to pee in their pants also? Do they like to see guys do that too? I have always been quite shy and used to have accidents at school. Too shy to raise my hand and ask permission to go.
    Hello dusty!

I really appreciate the time you have to post this. As a male, I have no idea how to answer this 100% accurately so I can try to get as close as possible.

Everyone is different in their own way so some girls might urinate in their underwear/diapers/etc... It all depends what girls like to do. Some females like to be perfect and impress others and some females like doing things they don't want others to find out. It's called "secrets" that hides from us males. It is not wise to ask females around your area if "they like to pee in their underwear" because it might end badly for you. You might be known as the creep across the street. Males do the same we are all different and some of us might be the same as others, it's the circle of life. Unfortunately as a guy, I would not be turned on if I saw a girl urinating, that's just kinda gross but people have their different kinks. It's best to ask your sex ed teacher if you are very curious on this subject because I am not a teacher so I can only give you my personal perspective. Some males like doing things to impress women, same for males, vice-versa. We are all different on the outside but we are the same on the inside. I'm sorry you used to have accidents at school and I'm sure some members have had the same thing in high school/college. Some people grow out of it or we go get checked out to see if it's a minor or serious problem. I hope it has stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty
    I'm glad you ask but you may not get the answer you were expecting. That is a somewhat personal question that it's best to leave alone. Either ask your sex ed teacher about that or it's best to drop a subject like that (Close you can get is to asking your wife when you get married IF you want to leave it that far) You never want to be shy. It's always best to break out and show some encouragement. I know some friends who are shy but they eventually break-free and step up for themselves and be cautious and show who they truly are. You have every right to ask a question like that and you should not feel ashamed of yourself.

I wish you the best of luck bro!

Why don't you tell some of your ABDL and non-ABDL interests on what you like to do so that we get to know you a little bit more about yourself. Do you like planes? :3 What do you like to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty33 View Post

First of all, this is your first post. We are a support community and help each other out the best we can. We give the best advice when we know a little about each other. Please tell us some of you hobbies other than what was mentioned.

Second, SOME girls and SOME guys like to do the pee thing. Most of the members here do pee but use diapers to contain the flow. Have you tried any diapers?