Thread: Hello ^_^

Default Hello ^_^

Hi everyone!!
    I`m new to the group, I`ve actually never joined an AB/DL group before so I`m a little nervous.
    This lifestyle is not new to me though, I`ve always been little-for as far back as I can remember I of course just had no idea what it was. My mom never thought or said anything about me playing, coloring, drinking from a sippy cup, or even sucking my thumb (which I have been doing all my life).

I guess I`m lucky because of that
    about 11 years ago I was introduced to this lifestyle and that it did have a name and others just like me!!! ^_^
    I`m very accepting of everyone and love meeting new friends, I`m shy but friendly.
    I have a wonderful Daddy who accepts me for who I am and embraces my little side. I love him so very much <3

I consider myself a little-I don`t wear diapers, though I have worn "pull ups" -but I hope I can still be here to meet new friends ^_^ I have had a hard time finding like minded friends like me- Being little isin`t a "fetish" for me it`s just who I am, I love horses, music, meeting new people and seeing new things, so that`s a little about me.
    My profile is a little...um lame right now but I`m working on it.

It`s very nice to meet you all ^_^
    ~Kitten

Welcome to ADISC! Don't be nervous! It's super friendly here what kind of hobbies do you have and do you have any pets?

Hey there Kitten, welcome to ADISC!

Hope you enjoy your stay here

Welcome to here ^^ Always good to see new members.
    I hope you'll have a super awesome time on here!

Welcome to ADISC, SnowballFox!
    You are sure to like us for we are a very diverse group, as you will see as you find time to read thru the threads of the forums. Your introduction showed me that, so once again, Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by IWearDyepurrs View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, SnowballFox!
    You are sure to like us for we are a very diverse group, as you will see as you find time to read thru the threads of the forums. Your introduction showed me that, so once again, Welcome!
    Ehh... Thanks... I've been here for about seven months now :3 Hehe.
    (Don't worry, I have a tendency to type Things I've just read too, even if I meant something completely different)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleKitten View Post
    Hi everyone!!
    I`m new to the group, I`ve actually never joined an AB/DL group before so I`m a little nervous.
    This lifestyle is not new to me though, I`ve always been little-for as far back as I can remember I of course just had no idea what it was. My mom never thought or said anything about me playing, coloring, drinking from a sippy cup, or even sucking my thumb (which I have been doing all my life).

I guess I`m lucky because of that
    about 11 years ago I was introduced to this lifestyle and that it did have a name and others just like me!!! ^_^
    I`m very accepting of everyone and love meeting new friends, I`m shy but friendly.
    I have a wonderful Daddy who accepts me for who I am and embraces my little side. I love him so very much <3

I consider myself a little-I don`t wear diapers, though I have worn "pull ups" -but I hope I can still be here to meet new friends ^_^ I have had a hard time finding like minded friends like me- Being little isin`t a "fetish" for me it`s just who I am, I love horses, music, meeting new people and seeing new things, so that`s a little about me.
    My profile is a little...um lame right now but I`m working on it.

It`s very nice to meet you all ^_^
    ~Kitten
    I think this is the person we are supposed to welcome.