Thread: double double mega nappy

Default double double mega nappy

tomorrow i really want to spend the day with a bambino teddy on with a dry 24/7 over the top iv been saving my last teddy for this and its finally gonna be bad enough weather tomoro that I can wear my winter coat all day as concealment

i was wondering though, is there anyone with any experience doubling up a dry 24/7 with something? and how did it go? lol

ive stuffed a dry with a baby nappy but I dont like doing that because i think that somehow having the baby nappy in there reduces the efficiency of the leg gathers at stopping leaks. had a real bad one a little while back, coulda ended up much worse than it did tho lol

Once used a torn M4 underneath a Dry, it went well and held fine. Used for overnight and it held into the afternoon hours next day. Quite difficult to walk in but lasted 12+hrs comfortably until #2 happened.

WearingClouds

The key to doubling up is to poke holes or cut horizontal slits in the first diapers so you have flow through. If you don't, you are wasting nappies!

Quote Originally Posted by WearingClouds View Post
    The key to doubling up is to poke holes or cut horizontal slits in the first diapers so you have flow through. If you don't, you are wasting nappies!
    wasn't planin on doin it any other way

Quote Originally Posted by allenmarin View Post
    Once used a torn M4 underneath a Dry, it went well and held fine. Used for overnight and it held into the afternoon hours next day. Quite difficult to walk in but lasted 12+hrs comfortably until #2 happened.
    See, that's the real thing. Although some people don't get rashes from wet diapers easily, most people will get rashes if they're dirty. You could have a diaper that will absorb enough urine to stay on for days, but once you've messed, it's moot. There are some exceptions but they're not frequent or typical.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabewallstreet View Post
    wasn't planin on doin it any other way
    I would recommend that you use petroleum jelly and use cornstarch baby powder to make sure you don't get a rash. Especially If your planning on abusing the hell out of them. I would also recommend that you use plastic pants as well or make makeshift plastic pants out of a garbage bag or some sort of diaper cover so you don't have a leak. Other then that I hope you enjoy!

just

Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    I would recommend that you use petroleum jelly and use cornstarch baby powder to make sure you don't get a rash. Especially If your planning on abusing the hell out of them. I would also recommend that you use plastic pants as well or make makeshift plastic pants out of a garbage bag or some sort of diaper cover so you don't have a leak. Other then that I hope you enjoy!

oh yeah most definatley!!! ample amounts of A&D ointment and Johnson&Johnson lol

and just lately I bought my fist pair of good plastic pants too!!! it's actually their first run with a super doubled nappy so im really excited

just a little update to since I am here ------- Dry24/7 with a Bambino Teddy beneath makes for a great combo. Bambino runs a little on the smaller side and Dry a little on the larger side so it works perfect that the Dry really enhances the Teddy with lots of extra leak protection and absorbancy haha

I was telling myself earlier that in the future any time I purchase a case of Drys I need to simultaneously get a case of Teddies lol

imagine like a combination of aTeddy inside and a Belissimo on the exterior. I would think probly a Bellisimo that is one size larger than the Teddy though

gosh I need me a nice Sugga Momma!!!! all these nappies are stackin up a hefty bill!!! lol