Thread: Walmart White Cloud Youth/Sleep Pants?

Default Walmart White Cloud Youth/Sleep Pants?

The last post about the actual sleep pants was in 2013, products change, fast, and I'm torn based on recent reviews of the product.

So has anyone tried them? Are they any good? They are cheaper than goodnites and underjams so I'm assuming they'd be a cheaper product but I'm not sure, I simply don't have the money to waste, so has anyone tried them? Are they worth it?

I tried them about 2 months ago and for me they were horrible knock offs! Literally no stretch to them at all and they would rip if you tried to move around in them much, and this was with the LARGE. I'd go with the Up-and Ups at Target as they are much better quality.

If I was to make a comparison, they are like bigger Underjams and that's even pushing it. Up and Ups are like Goodnites which fit a whole lot better.

I'm sad to see this. I saw them at Walmart last time I was there and almost bought them because I am a sucker for designs and I loved that there store brand wasn't plain white. Glad I saw this and glad I didn't buy any

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sad to see this. I saw them at Walmart last time I was there and almost bought them because I am a sucker for designs and I loved that there store brand wasn't plain white. Glad I saw this and glad I didn't buy any

Walmart has become a truly evil company and refuse to do any shopping with them.

I like to use them as a stuffer in my M4's or the XP Medical diapers. I separate them at the sides and then use a box cutter knife to slit the facing in about 8 locations. each slit is about 1 to 2 inches long.