Thread: Back - ryanincontinent

Default Back - ryanincontinent

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi. I'm Ryan. I do like action moves like Pirates of the Caribbean. I also enjoy collecting license plates from the USA and Canada. I have one plate from Mexico. I'm easy going.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I'm a dl but my life changed a lot since August 2013. I started wearing 24/7 and ended up always emptying my bladder into my diaper. I always went poop in the toilet. Today I define myself as incontinent as I don't know when I need to pee. I need to wear diapers 24/7.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I enjoy taking walks. I like to drive but usually drive out of necessity. I do like writing (maybe I'll write a story and post it here). I also enjoy using my computer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WearingClouds

Hello and welcome! ^__^

Hey Ryan, welcome back!

Judging from your old posts, it sounds like your wish came true! (well, at least partly, as you experienced incontinence but actually ended up becoming IC!). You're not the only one on here having gone through a similar path btw, and I hope you have no regrets. How are you feeling about it?

I'm hoping to see you around and maybe hear in further detail about your experience!

It has and I don't regret it so far. This is my 15 month.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanincontinent View Post
    It has and I don't regret it so far. This is my 15 month.
    Congratz to you!!

I've been wanting to go 24/7 for quite some time now, I normally manage to keep myself padded for a certain time stretch and then end up stopping because of work or other things...

It's nice to meet a fellow Abena fanboy The one you sport in your avatar looks like an old-school pre-2010 one! (of which I still have a few around from a pretty massive shopping trip)

Thanks. Now I have a "valid" reason to wear. Now I don't have to hide it kuz it's medical.

Thanks. Now I have a "valid" reason to wear. Now I don't have to hide it kuz it's medical.
    Not like diapers are illegal to wear for non-IC people, or others need to know why one prefers one kind of underwear to another, but I see what you mean.

From what you say it looks like you integrated diapers in your daily life pretty smoothly, was that the case? Are there any people who know you wear, and if so, how did they react?

It wasn't difficult. It I'm asked about my diapers I say it's medical. I think one of the hardest parts was changing in public.

I don't care who sees I'm in a diaper. That being said I'm not advertising I'm in a diaper.

It wasn't difficult. It I'm asked about my diapers I say it's medical. I think one of the hardest parts was changing in public.

I don't care who sees I'm in a diaper. That being said I'm not advertising I'm in a diaper.
    Sounds like the most reasonable stance to hold on the matter. If I may ask - how old are you?