Thread: Just did something awkward but funny

BabySandshrew

Default Just did something awkward but funny

I just did something that was embarrison I went into my dads room and went up to dad and I was like "dad I gotta show you something" What? So I pulled down my sleeper and showed him
    My nappy he gives me a weird look and he goes "aw f**k I told you before that I don't want anything to do with it. So I went into my room and started laughing my head off his reaction was hillarious

Quote Originally Posted by MLaPlage View Post
    Dude, that seriously isn't cool.
    I have to agree with this guy.

Why in the world would you think this is funny? Do you have any idea what your dad might be going through right about now? All you did was technically flash yourself to your own father and most kids would get beat by doing that. (Or in this case, adults)

What were you exactly trying to accomplish by doing this? You may have thought this was funny but maybe some people would not find it funny if your going around exposing yourself to others. You must have some twisted humor or something.
    Last edited by Snivy; 05-Nov-2014 at 05:03. Reason: Did not want to sound like an ass. I'm not this person.

Well, it is certainly awkward. Depending on your relationship and the way you joke with each other, I would say it could either be a bad idea, or a 'whatever' idea. Under the right circumstances i could see it as funny, but it has to be with the right people. Honestly though, very random thing to do, and probably not the best idea unless you like to do things that make people feel awkward (i know some people do like to do that, and it is very normal for them to do).

Edit:
    And when i refer to 'right circumstances', i imagine that those only exist in 0.01% of all circumstances for this situation.

BabySandshrew

I heard a voice on my head that told me to do it for a joke but I now realize that what I did was wrong I make stupid choices sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by BabySandshrew View Post
    I heard a voice on my head that told me to do it for a joke but I now realize that what I did was wrong I make stupid choices sometimes
    Let's all hope he forget's about it. He may or he may not. Please be careful with your choices next time.

Your not stupid or make stupid choices, you sometimes may not think about the consequences that are going to happen in the future. Happens to all of us, even me. Basically, there are three levels of communication with your body.

1. Heart (Listen to your heart for Right Choices)
    2. Brain (Listen to your brain for Smart Choices)
    3. Action (Attempts your actions such as hands-on activities)

These all play a vital role in someone's life(Your Life) and you chose brain. But keep in mind that is not what you need to go through for jokes or anything decisive, any joke that can touch someone's body or feelings can be hurtful or not. It is always important to think about others when about to inflict on a joke to someone. If you desperately want/must do something, next time you should think ahead on how this is going to affect you and what will be awaiting for you the next time.

You wanted to play a joke and you thought it was funny. I understand that because we all make funny things and sometimes funny errors, but we eventually learn from those errors. My only suggestion is to go and apologize to your father and explain what you did was wrong of you and you will never do it again. Try to get your trust back from your father before it stretches badly for you even more.

Quote Originally Posted by BabySandshrew View Post
    It happens with spontaneous people. I won't judge.