Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everybody!!!

Default Hello everybody!!!

Hello all I finally bit the bullet and made an account here. I'm starting to become more comfortable about this side of me and I'm hoping I can meet some cool people her and make some new friends.

Hello sissyjessie23 and welcome to the group.

I do not see a problem of you meeting people and making friends on this site.

Could you tell us a little more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests so we can get to know you better?

Again welcome to the group.

Thank you egor Cute kitty too. My hobbies are music production and writing. They're both incredibly stress relieving. I like to play video games and read all sorts of books. I have a playstation 4 if anybody wants to game together. I'm terrible at these things lol. Thank you for welcoming me. I've heard a lot of great things about this site and I'm hoping I can contribute to it's great reputation :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sissyjessie23 View Post
    Cute kitty too.
    That is "Little Sweetie Sweetheart". She is my therapy animal! How being treated like her staff is therapy I am not sure but she is still my cute kitty!

Aww lol. I love that name!!! :-) Would I be out of line by asking why you need a therapy animal. I hope you're ok.

Aww lol. I love that name!!! :-) Would I be out of line by asking why you need a therapy animal. I hope you're ok.
    No That is OK to ask.

I have clinical depression and a therapy animal was yet another coping mechanism to try. Where I lived we were not allowed to have pets. I wound up having to threaten to sue the landlord/rental agency with discrimination to get to keep her. That is why I did not have any pets and growing up on a farm I always like having animals to take care of.

I can certainly sympathize with that. I also suffer from depression. Some days are worse than others.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you like to do for fun?

Welcome to ADISC! It's pretty fun and friendly here so don't be shy. Since egor's kitty seems to be trending here, you got any pets, jessie?

I can certainly sympathize with that. I also suffer from depression. Some days are worse than others.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you like to do for fun?
    Surf ADISC, Collect coins, Model railroad, Garden, and Cook.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Surf ADISC, Collect coins...
    I had a dream last month that they were selling ADISC coins worth .75 cents.

The Front had a Pacifier.
    The Back had the White House.