Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What gets you off?

FullMetal

Default What gets you off?

Readers note: This is explicit, so if you don't want to hear about sex talk, gtfo!

I just read a kamasutra book- well skimmed since it isn't a book to just only be read...if you know what I mean. So, sex addicts, what do you have to say for yourselves? I want to know. I mean, you know you are a sex addict when you cut a hole in your pocket but some people are a little more underground. I am asking you, what the hell gets you off? From positions to toys and gadgets.

Do you like to thrust your dick in your partner and think of Hugh Laurie?

Do you have to hear a moan and groan, or a "Oh baby! Harder!" before you shoot your load?

Do you like to put toothpaste under your nose because you can't get off without the smell?

Or...What kind of things have you tried? Have you ever done the missionary? Doggy? Spork?

Have you ever done that thing where you push your dick in half way really fast for a little while and then just thrust your meat in as far as it can go at time of climax? Because I would recommend it!

Be really explicit. Tell me everything. There is probably nothing you have done that could surprise me- BUT, you are open to try.

FullMetal

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post

Be really explicit. Tell me everything. There is probably nothing you have done that could surprise me- BUT, you are open to try.
    Your powers of persuasion do not have me convinced that I should.

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Your powers of persuasion do not have me convinced that I should.
    Promise not to tell anyone!

FullMetal

hahahaha;

im really into noise.. if the girl cant scream (even if its fake) then i will have a much harder time jizzing.

mmm other than that i also have to watch how drunk i am. if im totally drunk then my dong doesnt come up. i have to be tipsy.

mm also i want to try the butt. lol

Peachy

What gets me off?

Thinking about FullMetal naked!

Ok, seriously, perpetual rubbing motion on my penis - it's as simple as that!

Peachy

That thing where you spit on her back, making her turn around because she thinks your done, then blowing it in her face.

Yea, that gets me off.

At my age it's mostly diapers and sometimes my buzzy little friends. No, not a hive of bees, silly, The wife is usually hooked up to the dialysis machine every night, so.....
    But when I was in college, it was naughty room mate. He was the naughty one, not me! We liked to slow the process down with a lot of pot. It seemed like it went on and on for hours. It was cool to do it outdoors. One time he did me in the bottom of a drained swimming pool at a private school.

Other times we would go out to the woods to this one spot that had a big rock outcropping that looked out over the whole forest. Once we were tripping on pot and hash, and a bunch of geese flew overhead, honking. I thought it was a group, crowd, gaggle? of children running across the forest. It was incredible! We did it a number of ways, but how many orifices are there, so I won't gross anyone out with too many details.

There were more in my many conquests, girls and boys alike. Like I once said, if it was cute and young, and standing on two legs, nothing was safe, though flocks of flamingos would give me a wide berth. Ah, to be young once more, though I am seldom rejected by a young ostridge. *yes, I've lowered my standards, and damned if I can get the ostridge to smoke a joint*

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    That thing where you spit on her back, making her turn around because she thinks your done, then blowing it in her face.

Yea, that gets me off.
    That's brilliant. I made a mental note :p