Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DiaperBuys.com and North Shore Discreet Shipping?

Question DiaperBuys.com and North Shore Discreet Shipping?

I'd like to order some diapers from diaperbuys.com or North Shore Care, but I'm wondering if their packaging is discreet (it doesn't say anything about diapers on the shipping box, or the return address having anything to do with diapers, etc.)? Also, I see that both of them ship Fedex, but I would like to use UPS so I can pick up from the local UPS store instead of having it shipped to my house. Do you know if there is an option where I can use UPS instead of Fedex?
    Thanks!
    Luvtowearpampers

I ordered diapers from Diaperbuys. They came in a regular brown box.

XP Medical, Dry 24/7 and Bambino do too (you will have to check their shipping options). Dry 24/7 is cheaper at XP medical but I will not be buying them again as their tabs keep popping on me.

A good thing about northshore is that their shipping label says northshore only. No indiciation that it comes from a medical supplier, unlike Disposable Medical Express, which says their full name so its plainfully obvious what the nature of the contents are. DME has great selection though, so it might be worth the risk if you can get to it first. Northshore though, is completely discreet.

You can ask fedex to hold at station they still need your adress
    I have had them do this .

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedBossman View Post
    I ordered diapers from Diaperbuys. They came in a regular brown box.
    Does it say anything about diapers or medical supplies on the shipping label?

I've ordered from Diaperbuys before and I'm pretty sure the return label didn't say anything referencing diapers or medical supplies. I don't have the box anymore, but I think it had some initials (not DB) and LLC or something like that. It was a plain brown box as well. I'll be buying from them again.

Quote Originally Posted by lampkins View Post
    I've ordered from Diaperbuys before and I'm pretty sure the return label didn't say anything referencing diapers or medical supplies. I don't have the box anymore, but I think it had some initials (not DB) and LLC or something like that. It was a plain brown box as well. I'll be buying from them again.
    When will you be ordering? If it's before early December could you please tell me what the shipping label says for sure when it arrives? Thanks!

My Northshore order came shipped in just brown boxes, even case quantities. But just in case I diverted the shipment to FedEx office AKA Kinkos just in case and I knew I wasn't going to be home for the delivery. With UPS shipments you can have the diverted to a UPS store for a fee or a local shipping depot for no extra charge, just be aware of heir hours since my local UPS Depot is on open Monday thru Friday 3:30 till 6:00.