Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It really is the most wonderful time of the year

Default It really is the most wonderful time of the year

Yes, I know the title is a reference to Christmas, which will be here before you know it, but I'm just talking about cold weather. Here, right now, it's snowing. I'm swaddled in a Dry24/7, with a booster, wrapped up in a blanket and staring out at the world being covered in white, and it's a beautiful thing. Take away my laptop and this is my happy place. It's just too darned bad I have work to do.

So, what's your happy place?

-RMS

Snow ! it was 24deg C down here in southern England should be 10/12 deg C
    My happy place is my bed Saturday morning early with my nice thick wet diaper on from night before then I do something else ? as well and go back to sleep

Soon we'll be getting our first snowfall this weekend, and tomorrow I think I'm going to enjoy lounging around home while nicely padded.

As for my happy place, I never gave it any thought, but it will certainly be while wearing a nice thick diaper while keeping warm and content without having to go out and face any cold weather. As for a summertime happy place, it would be enjoying a warm summer night outside under a starry sky.

I usually don't get snow here in Northwest US because I live in a rain shadow. Though I'm going to the mountains for my birthday this month and I'm hoping for some snow up there. The stuff's magical!

I agree. Diapers are much more enjoyable in the winter than in the summer.

I just walked to my local CVS, through the wind and rain to experience the yearly 'snuggle up with a blanket with a diaper and watch tv' feeling. Nothing better than it being freezing cold outside and knowing you're in a nice warm house all snuggly.

Living in the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains here in central Virginia, a snowy day can be breathtakingly beautiful. My wife and I live on a tree lined road, and when it snows, the trees are covered and bend over the road. It's white wherever you look, with snow covered mountain in the distance.

I love laying a fire in our wood stove on these snowy days, enjoying the family room. I often play music through the surround sound and curl up to a good book while stretching out in the lounge chair.

That said, I prefer the warmer weather and getting out on our bike trail which runs through the short hills. It's an old rail line cut through the rock, completely surrounded by trees and forest. There's the re-occurring creation wherever you look.

Well, wearing a Dry24/7 with a booster is part of my happy place too! I like waking up diapered on a rainy weekend morning knowing I don't have to get out of bed until I really want too. That's my happy place

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    Well, wearing a Dry24/7 with a booster is part of my happy place too! I like waking up diapered on a rainy weekend morning knowing I don't have to get out of bed until I really want too. That's my happy place

-Gus
    Well, I hope that you have stocked up on Super Glue to repair the popping tabs. Sorry to be so negative, but I just now resealed the third popped tab on my current diaper. Very hard to be in my happy place when this happens. I am working through my stash, and will buy no more unless/until they improve their product.