Thread: If I were to post my Non-ABDL YouTube channel in here, would you keep ABDL stuff off of it?

Question If I were to post my Non-ABDL YouTube channel in here, would you keep ABDL stuff off of it?

I have a non-ABDL gaming channel that I need places to help grow the channel, but I am not sure if I want to post about it here because I don't want "I saw this of adisc, the abdl site" in my comment section.

If I were to post it here, would you keep ABDL related things off of it?

While I'm sure the vast majority would, if it's a big deal to you, you probably shouldn't make that connection.

I suggest if you want to post it here you post it in the EC+ fourm to stop it popping up on google.

Quote Originally Posted by huskvarna View Post
    I suggest if you want to post it here you post it in the EC+ fourm to stop it popping up on google.
    Should have mentioned that myself. Really the only way to go if he does choose to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
    Wow, it really stops it from popping up on google? <o.o7
    It requires EC+ status to view, so yes it's hidden from search engines.

Pardon me if this is stupid, but can't you turn off the comments section? I know that some You Tube videos are set up that way.

You can but I wish to have peoples opinions on the video open.

You have probably already thought of this, but can you be notified of new posts? Can you monitor, delete and block? I would think that the latter should be possible so that the originator can remove offensive posts and keep the poster from reposting.

My concern would be that newer members, one's who would achieve EC+ status might not have run into this particular post. Things tend to drift to the back in a short period of time. They wouldn't be informed not to mention something AB/DL related.