Thread: Hi, everyone!

Default Hi, everyone!

Hello! Who are you?
    Hi! I am Dave753! In my daily live I study computer science at university. One I have time I work as freelance programmer and website designer on various projects.

What brings you here?
    Well I have problem as I'm bedwetter for all 20 years since my birth. I have been to various Docs but they didn't find anything wrong so currently I quite successfully control my problem by medications and diapers. And I have roommate, which mean I have to hide problem carefully.

Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?
    I love creating great programs or websites. My others interests are computer games like World of Tanks and from sport activities I love jogging.

What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I would like to get support around my problem.

Welcome to the group Dave. Hop right on in and start posting. Sorry about the bedwetting. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I can't even begin to imagine how ruff that can make growing up. Did many people find out as a kid or teenager, or were you able to keep that hidden growing up?

Longer school trips like skiing course or various sleepovers was out of question for me as hiding diaper would very hard and you know schoolkids - rumours spreads faster than light. It was quite hard to make cover story why I can't go there...
    So i stayed at home and joined another class for that period of trips. It didn't mind me that much as I'm introvert. So i think that aside from family and Docs nobody knows about my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave753 View Post
    Longer school trips like skiing course or various sleepovers was out of question for me as hiding diaper would very hard and you know schoolkids - rumours spreads faster than light. It was quite hard to make cover story why I can't go there...
    So i stayed at home and joined another class for that period of trips. It didn't mind me that much as I'm introvert. So i think that aside from family and Docs nobody knows about my problem.
    Dang, sorry to hear that you had trouble growing up, but glad to hear that you were able to handle it OK. Yeah, I'm an introvert as well. Most of the time, I really like to be by myself. But there are times when I'll crave human contact.