View Poll Results: Which name do you think is the cutest/Best?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hailey

4 12.90%
  • Emily

11 35.48%
  • Dakota

2 6.45%
  • Chloe

9 29.03%
  • Bella

5 16.13%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How you chose your Little Name and why?

Default How you chose your Little Name and why?

So I have this dilemma basically I am not sure if I like my name or if I'm just picky or what essentially I just wanted to know how did you choose your little name and why.

And please vote on my little poll if you please.

At first I used to use a bunch of little names. Rory, Kyle and Sophie were some I used for a while. Nowadays I use Ellie. I guess part of why is that I'm a sissy, and Ellie is a name that works for either male or female, but is more common for females. It sounds cute because it's short, and it's kinda of soft sounding too I think.

It's best to choose a little name like 6 letters or less. A name longer than 7 or higher might kill the purpose of it exactly. The most cutest names are 5-letter names and I see you have a few on your poll. My "personal" favorite is Snivy

The names you have listed must mean you need a female name

Here's a list myself

4-Letter Names
    Tray
    Vifa
    Luna
    Ella
    AshL (Ey-sh-L)

5-Letter Names
    Nicky
    Casey
    Hazel
    Grace
    Eliza
    Stacy
    Viola
    Angel
    Rosie
    Lotus
    Aroma

6-Letter Names
    Trixie
    Tracey
    Jessie
    Violet
    Icicle
    Laneit (Lane-E-It)

For a more better list, check this out: http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/ar...tty-girl-names
    I used some of these names from the website listed but others I have knowledge of by heart.
    Last edited by Snivy; 28-Oct-2014 at 17:59. Reason: Clarifying some of the names

I agree with snivy on length for the most part, my name, pianissima is pretty awkward to say, but I go by Luna an equal amount. Just make sure the name is something you like or something that has meaning to you, and have fun with it. People can always short it in nick-name fashion :p

i usually go by Ayden (my name) or AJ, and my sissy side (im genderfluid) goes by Lucy

When I chose my little name, I first looked to see what the female version of my male name was. Unfortunately, either there wasn't one or I didn't like it (I can't remember, it was long ago).

Therefore, I chose one that was similar and common enough that I could get 'off-the-rack' cups, shirts, etc. with my little name preprinted on them.

I know how to name my stuffed animals, but I don't know what my name is . Honestly, i just cant decide on one, so I kinda hope one day i can find somebody that will decide on one for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I know how to name my stuffed animals, but I don't know what my name is . Honestly, i just cant decide on one, so I kinda hope one day i can find somebody that will decide on one for me.
    You don't know your name?

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    You don't know your name?
    Not my little name . I just can't decide on one that I think works. I just don't know what I really relate with, what characterizes my little self well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Not my little name . I just can't decide on one that I think works. I just don't know what I really relate with, what characterizes my little self well.
    I'll PM you tons of cute boyish names. (If I know girl names I have to know boy names )