Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Been a fan of this forum for a while and finally decided to say hello. Been slowly getting into my DL side. Not sure if I will get to the 24/7 level but, I like to wear at night to bed. For some reason the last two nights have been especially great. I got a pair of Black Vinyl Diapers Pants earlier in the week and wore them over some Abena Abri-Form m4s. I have slept like a, well, baby the last two nights. Anyway, thanks for the wonderful resources and support for all.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedCube View Post
    Been a fan of this forum for a while and finally decided to say hello. Been slowly getting into my DL side. Not sure if I will get to the 24/7 level but, I like to wear at night to bed. For some reason the last two nights have been especially great. I got a pair of Black Vinyl Diapers Pants earlier in the week and wore them over some Abena Abri-Form m4s. I have slept like a, well, baby the last two nights. Anyway, thanks for the wonderful resources and support for all.
    Welcome PaddedCube! We are always interested in our members experiences. Can you tell us a little more about your non-DL interests? How did you come up with your name?

My biggest non-DL hobby/interest is mechanical puzzles. These are not jigsaw puzzles or the boxes with 500 pieces, these are puzzles closer to a Rubik's Cube. I really enjoy the craftsmanship, ingenuity, and cleverness they employ to solve them, especially if they are handmade from exotic woods. Anyway, that's how I came up with the "PaddedCube" name.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedCube View Post
    My biggest non-DL hobby/interest is mechanical puzzles. These are not jigsaw puzzles or the boxes with 500 pieces, these are puzzles closer to a Rubik's Cube. I really enjoy the craftsmanship, ingenuity, and cleverness they employ to solve them, especially if they are handmade from exotic woods. Anyway, that's how I came up with the "PaddedCube" name.
    Very clever! Thanks!