Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ughh midterms

Default ughh midterms

ugh im sitting in the library pulling an all nighter for these midterms studying and i just wish i would have came diapered. think im going to go home in a few hours and nappy up for the day of exams!! kind of excited

anybody else have any fun nappy plans for the day?

I've got a 400 mile drive tomorrow. I'm going to get off work, take off my uniform, say goodbye to my wife, diaper up and hit the road.

No nappy plans here but I know what your going through. I always hated the stress time-killer waiting, studying, praying to pass tests. Those were one of the worst moments of my life.

I've lucked out a bit, as my major(s) are both heavy on analytical writing and research. A bunch of my classes skip midterms entirely and have massive research papers instead (which is fine with me! I hate exams).

However, I can say without a moment's hesitation that it would be totally, entirely possible for me to go to the library at my school diapered. There's floors and floor there that are so ancient/unused I get the feeling human hands haven't touched those books in decades.

It might be worth it to take a short break and go with a diaper anyways to be honest. I've found that trying to marathon study for hours and hours--I actually tend to retain far less than if I do it in short, concentrated bursts.

In retrospect, I wish I hadn't been so paranoid about my diapers in college. I really would have enjoyed my all-nighters, writing Poli Sci and Econ papers, a lot more with a nice padding between my legs...

Or I might have been really distracted and paranoid about a friend discovering me. Knowing me, I probably would have just been more paranoid.

Back then, diapers were pretty much reserved for solo travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    I've lucked out a bit, as my major(s) are both heavy on analytical writing and research. A bunch of my classes skip midterms entirely and have massive research papers instead (which is fine with me! I hate exams).

However, I can say without a moment's hesitation that it would be totally, entirely possible for me to go to the library at my school diapered. There's floors and floor there that are so ancient/unused I get the feeling human hands haven't touched those books in decades.

It might be worth it to take a short break and go with a diaper anyways to be honest. I've found that trying to marathon study for hours and hours--I actually tend to retain far less than if I do it in short, concentrated bursts.

most definatley and especially all the caffeine and water and snacks just push fluid right through me and I swear I just keep filling my nappy to fast....then gotta go the darkest furthest corner of the 100 year old library find a old desolated bathroom for a change

but I guess thats better than getting up 3 or 5 times to potty

Quote Originally Posted by ampelhamza View Post
    In retrospect, I wish I hadn't been so paranoid about my diapers in college. I really would have enjoyed my all-nighters, writing Poli Sci and Econ papers, a lot more with a nice padding between my legs...

Or I might have been really distracted and paranoid about a friend discovering me. Knowing me, I probably would have just been more paranoid.

Back then, diapers were pretty much reserved for solo travel.
    and yes you should have been more adventurous!! hopefully ur now indulging in your nappy life and gettin out an about padded!!

As someone who frequently wears at college, diapers don't make studying any more convenient. It takes several minutes to change vs 30 seconds if I used the urinal, and that's not factoring for if the stalls are occupied or dirty. When I'm scrambling for a deadline, those extra few minutes are quite valuable. Plus, I find it helpful to get up every so often.

That doesn't stop me from wearing though. I really can't think of a better place to do so. work is definitely off limits (I'm there to work, and there's no getting away from it if discovered), home is stressful because family might find out (and again, no way to get away from it if discovered), but school it's easy to hide in the crowd. And on the off chance it gets noticed and not explained away as a psychology experiment (or explained as a fetish, the student demographic is ridiculously open minded to a fault imo), I'm never going to see these people here again anyway once I graduate.

I dont know I dont really think about everyone else. I know how to conceal a dry 24/7 or a bellisimo under my jeans with a good winter coat an nobody the wiser......at least I been hoping not lol but yeah I love university its hella relaxing to wander around campus

and I dont bud I think I gotta disagree bout nappies studying!! I find that help focus much better because if I wasnt wearing id just be wishing I was

I hit the road with some delays and now I'm diapered up with two Depend briefs. Let's rock!

Quote Originally Posted by ampelhamza View Post
    I hit the road with some delays and now I'm diapered up with two Depend briefs. Let's rock!
    call me a skeptic but im not seein 400 miles in depends.u will have to let me know! I wish u best of luck tho but I do hope u brought a change!! lol