Thread: Goodnites Tru-fit

Talking Goodnites Tru-fit

Holy crap. So, I finally broke down this week and bought the new Goodnites Tru-fit starter kit and some additional pads. I bought the girls one because A) they are cuter and B) I didnt want to walk up to the front with the ones for guys since I look 16. So I got them home and tried them on and they fit like a glove on me. Now I am a 30-32" waist and the L/XL girls fit me and fit well. They arent too tight, snug fitting yes, but not too snug. These panties are almost undetectable under clothing. I wore one in front of my fiance and she didnt even know I had a diaper on. However, she was thoroughly confused when I dropped my pants and she saw pink panties.

So, the reason why I am posting this here is because these panties are a great way for some of us to combine 2 things we love: diapers and cute girls clothing.

YES i will second that too true

Life is to short to conform be who you want

OMG, I so wanna try those, just wish they had some with disney design, that would make them perfect.

I wish I could fit in them I fit into the XL girls Good Nites. But they stretch every well

The tru fits are rather nice. The panties themselves are rather large but the part that the insert goes into makes them tight. They are bigger than the actual pants I've found. Seems to be aronud size 10-14 (or there abouts) in girls underwear size (USA)

I watched a lot of reviews about them and had decided not to buy them because I expect they would be too tight. Yes I'm a 30" waist, but the weight range is supposed to be lower than the pull-ups disposable goodnites, and the reviews seem to show overwhelmingly that they don't stretch as far or fit as large as the disposables. I already have some goodnites and I see they are already at the brink and I have to slowly "break 'em in" first with a couple stretches just to avoid them ripping the sides on me. Once they're worn for a few minutes its fine to move around, but if the Tru Fits are truly smaller, then I don't think it'll be any point anyway. To me "fitting" isn't just getting them on - I dont want them to leak out of sheer tightness either. Honestly though, I'd love to be able to fit in them naturally...

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    The tru fits are rather nice. The panties themselves are rather large but the part that the insert goes into makes them tight. They are bigger than the actual pants I've found. Seems to be aronud size 10-14 (or there abouts) in girls underwear size (USA)
    10-14 should be good for me, I will have to go and give em a try. I should be able to return them I am guessing

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLuvs View Post
    10-14 should be good for me, I will have to go and give em a try. I should be able to return them I am guessing
    I kind of doubt it... At my work any kind of underwear is unreturnable for sanitary reasons... I think there's even a law about it. I would assume the same there... And it's bad enough buying things, but I couldn't imagine trying to return them....

I never tried the tru-fit goodnites but when I do buy goodnites I always get the girls goodnites. I will have to get some very soon because I haven't had any in a while and I want to try the tru-fit goodnites.