Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've started to BW.

Default I've started to BW.

So, I've been wearing to bed for like half a year, and last week I woke up wet.
    Didn't think much of it, but it happened again a few days later. And the next day. And the next day. And I haven't had a dry night since.
    Any advice past and present BWs can give me?

Hmmm...
    Well i would guess just go before bed, no water an hour before bedtime, etc
    Thats what i did when i was like 5 and it worked
    Still hafta do it today

Don't drink about an hour or two before bed. Try and go to the bathroom right before you go to sleep, and you might want to set an alarm to go off in the middle of the night so you can get up and go again.

And I read somewhere that working out the muscle in your abdominal area will increase the bladder's strength. Worth googling, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperlover93 View Post
    So, I've been wearing to bed for like half a year, and last week I woke up wet.
    Didn't think much of it, but it happened again a few days later. And the next day. And the next day. And I haven't had a dry night since.
    Any advice past and present BWs can give me?
    Well not wearing every single night for 6 months straight and taking a few nights undiapered after you fix this should prevent it happening again (I know I tend to bedwet for a day or two after I stop wearing if I've been wearing and using for over a week. I've never done 6 months straight though).

As for fixing it now, try going before bed and drinking less.

I can't give you advice from personal experience, but from what I've heard from others, your body will adjust to certain things. If you wear a diaper to bed for a while and get used to wetting it, eventually your body will do it automatically, which is pretty much what is happening with you. I would definitely get the issue "fixed" as others have said here, and then take breaks from wearing if you don't want it to happen any more.

That said, many DLs/TBs would love to be in your situation (wetting in your sleep). But it certainly can get in the way of other things in life, as that I do know from personal experience.

I agree as well. You should have expected to become accustomed to it if you wore that long without any breaks. I would say no diapers until you're dry and pee before bed, etc. like everyone else said.

If I were you, I would start wearing pull-ups, so your body/brain realizes that you are developing a new pattern, also they may help prevent wet sheets as you retrain your bladder.

Quote Originally Posted by babyboi View Post
    If I were you, I would start wearing pull-ups, so your body/brain realizes that you are developing a new pattern, also they may help prevent wet sheets as you retrain your bladder.
    Your body isn't going to know the difference between a pullup and a diaper.

Well assuming you do not want to become a full time bedwetter (as a lifetime bedwetter believe me it is not as fun as it sounds) I recomend limiting fluids before bed and sleeping w/o a diaper for awhile you might wet the sheets a few times but it may get your body back in the mode of waking you up when you need to go