Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12m md

johnindel

Default 12m md

me is 12 from md and like diapers i have been in diapers for many years even in the hospital

Countdown

Welcome to ADISC.

Mesmerale

Really?

You guys (General, I don't know who did this.) Are going to neg rep someone for his first post on ADISC, when he clearly can't have read through all the rules, due to the fact that he's been part of ADISC for all of half an hour, maybe an hour?

That isn't right, you guys. Great first impression.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Really?

You guys (General, I don't know who did this.) Are going to neg rep someone for his first post on ADISC, when he clearly can't have read through all the rules, due to the fact that he's been part of ADISC for all of half an hour, maybe an hour?

Thank you.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Thank you.
    Your welcome, Maverick. Though there's nothing to thank.

Remember how our last "suspicious" thread was handled? Let's try something along the lines of that again, shall we?

johnindel, if you're still here. How did you first get into diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Really?

Don't you think johnindel isn't making the best of first impressions either?

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by baseball4life View Post
    Don't you think johnindel isn't making the best of first impressions either?
    I agree.

But we are a SUPPORT community, and johnindel is one person.

Who's had more of an affect?

I have a hard time supporting people that start off in the way that johnindel has started off. I definitely get your point, but I've seen this story played so many times. It's tough.

I am incontinent..have been my entire life. I've worn diapers in the hospital too, and I was 12 once. I didn't start off my first post like johnindel. Why did "he"?

Welcome to the site. I suggest telling us a little bit more about yourself because a A/S/L isn't a good first impressions.