Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What diaper could this be?

frodo

Looks like a wings

Whatever the brand/name, it is stuffed and or layered, so you would not get that same result without making similar efforts.

Looks like a store brand to me. Where I'm at we have Meijer and they look just like that. They're cloth backed with refastenable tapes, but they suck in absorbency.

Definitely not Molicare or Dry24/7! Looks like prevail or vintage Attends?? Something similar to those with the writing on the tabs. Trevor is right though, whatever it is, it is stuffed!

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    Definitely not Molicare or Dry24/7! Looks like prevail or vintage Attends?? Something similar to those with the writing on the tabs. Trevor is right though, whatever it is, it is stuffed!
    The Prevails I found pics of had Xs on the tabs. The more recent Attends I have have small diagonal lines in a grouped pattern. The best Attends had no writing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    The Prevails I found pics of had Xs on the tabs. The more recent Attends I have have small diagonal lines in a grouped pattern. The best Attends had no writing at all.
    I know assurance diapers have Xs on the tabs, did not know Prevail do too. The one Prevail diaper I have has "Prevail" written on the tabs so I was assuming based on that one. I thought Attends once had writting on the tabs? I could be wrong but thought I saw some on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    I know assurance diapers have Xs on the tabs, did not know Prevail do too. The one Prevail diaper I have has "Prevail" written on the tabs so I was assuming based on that one. I thought Attends once had writting on the tabs? I could be wrong but thought I saw some on ebay.
    Looking back at it, my image reference may not be as reliable as I hoped. I'd go with your personal experience over that. I do seem to recall Attends having writing on them but it wasn't any I ever owned. I went through a big gap after they stopped being good back in the 90s.

It's a kendall/coviden wings diaper. Super cheap. Don't hold much of anything.