Thread: Hello guys

Xboxbaby

Cool Hello guys

Hello everyone, I was a former member of TBDL but we recently moved so I just now registered. Here at ADISC I want to read post, write post, but most importantly I want to get to know some people that are kind of like me. I am straight normal guy in the ninth grade. It is hard sometimes to look back and know I am a TB/DL but cant share it with anyone. So if anyone has the same situation or could help me out let me know.

Hmm... I think you have to the right place. We share many things.

Make your self at home. :-D

FullMetal

Hey dude! Welcome to our awesome tree house of diapers I hope you enjoy it here, all the members are really nice and awesome to ask questions to and just talk to. We have three forms of chat, one of couse is the Forum, the other two are instant chat, which are FlashChat and IRC chat and can both be accessed up top, on the toolbar, it's labeled 'Live Chat' if you need any help or have any question, I, most like the whole forum, am here to answer any of your questions. Have fun here, its an awesome place to be.

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Xboxbaby View Post
    Hello everyone, I was a former member of TBDL but we recently moved so I just now registered. Here at ADISC I want to read post, write post, but most importantly I want to get to know some people that are kind of like me. I am straight normal guy in the ninth grade. It is hard sometimes to look back and know I am a TB/DL but cant share it with anyone. So if anyone has the same situation or could help me out let me know.
    Ever glad to have a returning member. There are several 15-16 yo members, a mix of straight/gay/other; check out peoples' profiles. Whatever peoples' choice of sex for a partner, I am sure they and you can identify with each other; you've come to the right place. We freely talk about pretty much anything, diaper-related or not. Feel free to bring up whatever you please.

believe me, a lot of us have been there. Just chill out, post around, use FlashChat/IRC like FullMetal suggested, and whatever else you wish to do on ADISC. Do that, and you'll get to know some people, make new friends, and in time be at ease with it all...

so.. uh... welcome! ^^,

Yup, I have been in your same situation before bud. I hope you enjoy it here, and do not be afraid to post around.

Welcome. Everyone wants to tell and those that do often have negative effects they hate but it's fine to want to.

Hello xboxbaby welcome and have fun post and use the chat there is a lot of varitity in the group from preteen ot old people as well like me. Just have fun.