Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New GoodNite X/L design?

Default New GoodNite X/L design?

I am very inactive here but I went to get some GoodNites X/L and when I opened the package this is what I found

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s410/Nove4life/Mobile%20Uploads/20141017_163900_zpsvtxbbmkh.jpg

Yeah, this happened a couple of months ago. They changed the designs and made the sides stretchier.

Isn't the one on the left the only new design? I thought the one on the right was already out for quite a while, or at least something very similar to it.

Something tells me I should try these just to say I did, but the underwear print is a major turn-off. The camo was bad enough, but... ugh. I'd probably get the girls' kind.

OMG! I wonder if these would fit over my fursuit for my potty training fantasies?

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    OMG! I wonder if these would fit over my fursuit for my potty training fantasies?
    Northshore is making a new adult pull-up in plenty of sizes that will release later this year. If you added some extra designs to it, I bet you could get that one at least to work! I doubt Goodnites would fit over a fursuit though.

Those are the latest designs. It seems like they only replaced one design and left the other mostly (if not entirely) unchanged. The girls' zebra print design one has been replaced in the newest packages.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Northshore is making a new adult pull-up in plenty of sizes that will release later this year. If you added some extra designs to it, I bet you could get that one at least to work! I doubt Goodnites would fit over a fursuit though.
    is there more info?
    Last edited by Crissyfox; 18-Oct-2014 at 06:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissyfox View Post
    is there more info?
    Check the NorthShore Supreme samples thread. The rep from NorthShore has more info and you can request a sample of the prototype (which I've heard has a fairly ugly design since it's a prototype).

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    Check the NorthShore Supreme samples thread. The rep from NorthShore has more info and you can request a sample of the prototype (which I've heard has a fairly ugly design since it's a prototype).
    Hope it's not just another "granny panty" thing...