Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joining the Tena Slip Maxi Club

Default Joining the Tena Slip Maxi Club

I'm wearing (and just finished using) a Tena Slip Maxi for the first time, and all I've got to say is: "My God." What an incredible diaper. I barely know it's there even after soaking it; that's good, since I'm wearing it to work. It looks great. It feels great. How has it taken me this long?!

Anyway: just wanted to share my excitement.

I like the tena maxi's as well they are incredibly soft/light when you wear them in my opinion. They absorb a lot. I tried them once.

I'm wearing one now. Truly a great diaper. So sad they discontinued the plastic back version.

Yep, maxi's are awesome. Pretty darn comfy and great absorbency on them. They're also on the thinner side when dry which is great if you're bothered about discreetness, but boy do they swell up afterward.

They're really good but a bit expensive in the US. I'm really not looking forward to losing the plastic backing on them. Another fine diaper that will be dead to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    They're really good but a bit expensive in the US. I'm really not looking forward to losing the plastic backing on them. Another fine diaper that will be dead to me.
    That's the same as I am fearing, plastic backed are still widely available and I plan on stacking up soon.
    It would be a waste.

As to the topic, it may be no suprise it's one of my personal favorits, considering my name . But it's a real good diaper, fits good, is thin enough to be discreet, holds alot, and has strong tapes.

These are my favorite diapers. At less they were I haven't tried the remodel version yet.

Update. I was just forced to take mine off because it was so wet...like, to the point where the tapes couldn't hold the diaper up any longer. I can't believe how good this diaper is! I wore it to work this afternoon--first time wearing while working, by the way--and despite four heavy wettings it didn't leak at all. Again, the only reason I'm not still wearing it's because the tapes couldn't hold. Think I'm gonna stockpile a few bags of these and wear them for special occasions.

I'm looking forward to the cloth-backed version. I prefer plastic-backed, but if they're as discreet and can hold as much as these ones I'll still be pretty happy.

I love this diaper as well since it does go on so streamline. Great diaper for long day trips. My only issue is when you put on a pair of tight pants as soon as you flood the diaper it bulges and shows lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bugguy6970 View Post
    I love this diaper as well since it does go on so streamline. Great diaper for long day trips. My only issue is when you put on a pair of tight pants as soon as you flood the diaper it bulges and shows lol.
    I spent the last hour panicking that I'd started leaking...but no, when I got back to the hotel I discovered I my khakis were completely dry and the only reason I thought people were laughing at my wet bum was old-fashioned paranoia.

I was also shocked at how discrete it was, even when I started wetting. For a while I barely noticed I was wearing. I know people aren't happy about these diapers transitioning to cloth, but those will be really discrete.