Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight is wonderful

Talking Tonight is wonderful

My parents are out of town tonight and won't be home until late the next day. Everyone else is asleep, and I am enjoying some much much needed little time. I have been just sitting around in my diaper with my pacifier playing video games, watching Disney movies, and Playing with toys. I have had so much fun tonight I can't wait until I live on my own and can do this whenever I want. How is everyone else doing tonight?

I will let you know when I am awake. (it's 3 AM here)....................

Alright I am awake now! I am doing alright. I was just debating a little on the mature topics forum when I decided to find a thread that was more lighthearted when I found yours BronyPony14! I think I am going to sleep better tonight now that I am retiring on a positive note. I guess I will talk to you later as I am ready to start sucking on my pacifier and literally sleep like a baby tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    I will let you know when I am awake. (it's 3 AM here)....................

Alright I am awake now! I am doing alright. I was just debating a little on the mature topics forum when I decided to find a thread that was more lighthearted when I found yours BronyPony14! I think I am going to sleep better tonight now that I am retiring on a positive note. I guess I will talk to you later as I am ready to start sucking on my pacifier and literally sleep like a baby tonight!
    You and me both are sleeping like babies tonight. I am glad to know I made your night a little better.

Good morning, BronyPony,
    I'm glad you're getting some little time, you deserve it.

As for me, it's 5:30 in the morning, so I'm just finishing my coffee and heading out for my morning run. Then it's off to another day of insanity at my office.

Enjoy your little time!

Ugh if I didn't have school in a few hours I'd totally join you (in spirit of course). To be honest I shouldn't even be awake right now, but the internet has trapped my attention. It's rare that I ever get time alone to regress a bit. If my house isn't filled with awake and alert people, then my neighbor's usually banging on my window to see what I'm up to. I swear, there needs to be a day for me where everyone's gone and I can close the blinds and just not answer the phone or door or anything and just relax. Of course, when I move out there will be much more time for me to do that, but I'll also probably be pretty lonely. Maybe that's the step I need to force me to meet other AB/DL's though. Who knows...

But I'm rambling on. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the rest of your quiet time tonight. I can only imagine the calming joy you're having right now bronypony.

I am sorry to hear that Bigkid25 I know the internet is like glue. XD It is 5:40 AM here as well starrunner. I hope you both enjoy your day I have until about 10 AM before everyone else wakes up so I am going to continue enjoying my time. Thanks

Well I did volunteer work at my church today and now I am back. I will sleep well again tonight as I did a lot of heavy lifting of cases of food that we gave to individuals in the area that needed it. We even had more volunteers then usual today so all the work got done fast. I simply enjoyed myself in the soup kitchen feeding other people's children and rather enjoyed myself. Well I am getting tired so I will leave for now and see you all again tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    Well I did volunteer work at my church today and now I am back. I will sleep well again tonight as I did a lot of heavy lifting of cases of food that we gave to individuals in the area that needed it. We even had more volunteers then usual today so all the work got done fast. I simply enjoyed myself in the soup kitchen feeding other people's children and rather enjoyed myself. Well I am getting tired so I will leave for now and see you all again tomorrow!
    That is awesome! That is very very nice of you.

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony14 View Post
    That is awesome! That is very very nice of you.
    I would not know more because I get the benefit of simply not being home alone all day feeling negative thoughts all day when I go do things like that. It's simply not healthy of me to not do anything which is why I make it a point to go out and do things like that. That's the beautiful thing about me. I simply do have the mental capacity to fully understand the usefulness of work like that which makes it all the more special just because I do it for no other reason then compassion for myself and other's.

Is it just me or is the positivity of this thread actually infectiously spreading itself in ways that are actually helping other's and I simply do not realize it? I am actually quite curious to know that's all.

I don't know, I think it might be.