Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mam 16+ Months Pacifier Now in America

Default Mam 16+ Months Pacifier Now in America

So I was doing some web surfing tonight and discovered that the elusive Mam size 16+ months is now for sale on American websites. Formerly it seemed to only be sold overseas and I recall seeing them for sale on a British site. I'm not crazy about the camouflage design though, but I might pick up a pack especially if I can find them in a brick-and-mortar store.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...entPage=family
    http://www.amazon.com/MAM-Silicone-P.../dp/B00IPIVNFU

Kimba, you keep making my wallet cry from all this temptation... Ah, who am I kidding? I'm fiscally irresponsible anyway. I might look for a boyish design, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Kimba, you keep making my wallet cry from all this temptation... Ah, who am I kidding? I'm fiscally irresponsible anyway. I might look for a boyish design, though.
    Amazon (along with Diapers.com) has the boy designs, although oddly I don't see them on the Toys R Us site.
    Last edited by KimbaWolfNagihiko; 14-Oct-2014 at 14:39.

It's been available for a while now! I got one for my little a while back (and a couple of other ABs from the forums that were in need of pacis). He thinks it's too small and hasn't touched it since I bought him a NUK 5, but the other littles that I've bought them for seem happy. I've still been using a MAM 6+ month paci for quite a while now and have been perfectly fine with it, so I think I'll stick with that until I can afford to get myself a silicone NUK 5 equivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    So I was doing some web surfing tonight and discovered that the elusive Mam size 16+ months is now for sale on American websites. Formerly it seemed to only be sold overseas and I recall seeing them for sale on a British site. I'm not crazy about the camouflage design though, but I might pick up a pack especially if I can find them in a brick-and-mortar store.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...entPage=family
    http://www.amazon.com/MAM-Silicone-P.../dp/B00IPIVNFU
    Mhm...Let me stop you there. A PINK pacifier would not look good on a man, especially me...

In all seriousness, I bet'cha the pacifiers would go out to most of the little girls and adult males who want to be sissies.
    Last edited by Snivy; 14-Oct-2014 at 21:56. Reason: Quoting Kimba to clear up any confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Mhm...Let me stop you there. A PINK pacifier would not look good on a man, especially me...

In all seriousness, I bet'cha the pacifiers would go out to most of the little girls and adult males who want to be sissies.
    There's a boy design (blue). Look at the Amazon link.

Wow - nice designs! KimbaStarshine you're right that we have this size in UK although for some reason its badged as 12m+ here and some other European countries (except for Germany and Austria which do have them as 16m+). I think we have had them for about 3 years now, the first year the designs were great, the second year they were weird thin sguiggle designs, this year good subjects for the pictures but they look faintly / cheaply printed. These ones are nice and bold though, back to good designs although the 6m+ ones seem to have the best designs.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    There's a boy design (blue). Look at the Amazon link.
    I saw the blue one before I posted it. I'm still not going to look good with a butterfly on my mouth :p

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I saw the blue one before I posted it. I'm still not going to look good with a butterfly on my mouth :p
    ...the blue ones have dolphins and bears, not butterflies.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    ...the blue ones have dolphins and bears, not butterflies.
    Ignore what I said. I saw where I made my mistake. I apologize, but more in advance...