Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hello!

  1. #1

    Default Hello!

    I've been lurking around here the past few days so I thought I would do an intro. I'm a 23 year old from Florida. I'm also a big New York Yankee fan and I am currently attending school for my Masters Degree. Recently, I've found myself yet again intrigued with the DL lifestyle (a few years back had around the same thing, but never got past free samples and such). I broke down and bought a cheap Depends Protection with tabs pack earlier this week. I would consider myself more of a DL but with ~some interest in AB as well (I bought a Nuk 18-36+ pacifier at Target the other day! Yikes!) Still feeling everything out, but I hope to become a good member to this supportive board

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by paddedup View Post
    I've been lurking around here the past few days so I thought I would do an intro. I'm a 23 year old from Florida. I'm also a big New York Yankee fan and I am currently attending school for my Masters Degree. Recently, I've found myself yet again intrigued with the DL lifestyle (a few years back had around the same thing, but never got past free samples and such). I broke down and bought a cheap Depends Protection with tabs pack earlier this week. I would consider myself more of a DL but with ~some interest in AB as well (I bought a Nuk 18-36+ pacifier at Target the other day! Yikes!) Still feeling everything out, but I hope to become a good member to this supportive board
    Welcome paddedpup! All are welcome here, including Yankee fans. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do!

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome paddedpup! All are welcome here, including Yankee fans. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do!
    I'm glad my Yankee status doesn't ruin anything, haha. Thanks!

  4. #4

    Default

    Welcome paddedup to Adisc. I for one will not hold being a Yankees fan against you as I loved to watch Derek Jeter play, and I have watch Mark Texeira from his days in double a at Tulsa as a member of the Tulsa Drillers and thru his days with the Rangers.

  5. #5

    Default

    Hello Dyepurrs! I am still grieving the loss of Jeter, and hope Tex can have a nice bounce back year!

  6. #6

    Default

    why don't the Yankees ever win ? - SO frustrating. - :P

  7. #7

    Default

    It's a pleasure to meet you paddedup. There was a time in my life we could have been eternal rivals about your love of the Yankee's, but my love of baseball ended very quickly after it started. To me, it was hard to keep a flame going after such disappointment everyday. I imagine being a fan of a GOOD team helps with that.

    I think ADISC is a great place for support and I'm glad you are excited to be apart of the scene. I hope you offer as much support and you give, it creates the lovely balance. Don't be afraid to share something that might help someone and don't be afraid to share when you might need a listening ear.

    You into any other sports? My main sport interest tends to be NFL.. a big Tenneesee Titans fan and loyal but for my sanity I also have been rooting for the Arizona Cardinals the last few years since they are my home team and it's a bit easier to watch their games as of late. Hehe. What about other TV shows?

  8. #8

    Default

    Kikee - They do okay overall haha. Although I was disappointed in this year... rooting for the Royals this playoffs.

    Thanks for the welcome Arietta! What team did you root for? I am also a Cubs fan as my dad has been one for 40 years, so I feel for the underdogs. I pretty much only grew up watching Baseball so I don't follow much else closely. Although I can watch pretty much any sport and know what's happening. I've recently moved so I have been tracking the Jaguars a bit... but they're awful! I watch too much TV to even name. Everything from The Walking Dead to The Amazing Race to Pretty Little Liars(embarrassing I know) to The Mindy Project! I hope I am able to contribute at least a little something here.

  9. #9

    Default

    "Ain't no such things as Yankees! After all we are all south of Canada!" - Bro. Dave Gardner, circa 1961

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by paddedup View Post
    I hope I am able to contribute at least a little something here.
    You already have!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.