Thread: A new member

Chespin

Default A new member

Hey I am a 14 year old. I have a diaper fetish. I love wetting and messing. I also love Pokemon and Nintendo. Not very good at introductions so that is all

Welcome to ADISC from a fellow Snivy.

But I must let you know that you must be 18 years or older to be a member of ADISC.

Maybe you can ask Moo to come back when you do become 18 or older. But I hope you enjoy the little time you will have up here.

Once again, I welcome you to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    Hey I am a 14 year old. I have a diaper fetish. I love wetting and messing. I also love Pokemon and Nintendo. Not very good at introductions so that is all
    Welcome but I regret to inform you that ADISC is 18+ only. Sorry.

Chespin

Seems like I can't do anything good

Not the fact you can't do anything good. Don't feel bad. Just next time in life, pay attention to the stuff around you and you will have a terrific time. It's just we are an 18+ Support group and the Age limit is VERY strict. Just next time don't jump to stuff your not allowed in.

Who knows, you might have a special talent that none of us has so don't say negative stuff about yourself.

UNLESS your Little age 14 but your REAL age is 19. Therefore that IS understandable. Please be honest before you get banned.

Before you get banned, just let me say that I'm sure you do a lot of good! If you feel like you can't then seek out help from a school counselor or a therapist. No need to tell them about your fetish just tell them you feel depressed. Good luck!