Thread: new to ADISC

Default new to ADISC

Hello, I am new to ADISC. I have been wearing diapers for some time now, but just recently found this forum. I am excited to see other ABDLs on here and read through your thoughts on different ideas. I hope that we can help and strengthen each other.

Hello bruno43 and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Welcome, as Egor eluded to, this is your special moment to tell the world your story, non diaper related included. Have fun and enjoy your stay, it will be a blast, you will learn, grow and become everything you ever want to be. Ask questions, do not be shy, stay positive and above all make friends!

Quote Originally Posted by bruno43 View Post
    Hello, I am new to ADISC. I have been wearing diapers for some time now, but just recently found this forum. I am excited to see other ABDLs on here and read through your thoughts on different ideas. I hope that we can help and strengthen each other.
    Ahola Bruno43! I like the name Bruno! Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here!

I'm so glad that you enjoy the helping and strengthen each other vibe of the place! This is a beautiful and wonderful support forum that can only grow and from people excited to take part in that aspect of things! I hope you know that you can come to us when you need support, and I hope you feel free to give support where you feel able!

Some of the other two amazing welcome wagons have already mentioned but it would be great to know a little more about the other things that interest you in life, not that we don't understand it's fun to get right into the diaper talk but part of what's great about this site is that we all kinda come into the site with an interest in diapers already. So the best way to stand out and find people you can click with faster is to express those interests.. since you'll quickly find that all sorts of people from all kinds of walks of life can enjoy this kinda thing!

We understand privacy and all that though, so only share what you feel comfortable with! Whatever you do, I hope you have a super happy time here new superpal!

Hello Bruno! I give you a hearty welcome to Adisc, and like others, I would like to know more about you. However, I do believe your introduction is well written, but I would like more when you are up to giving us more. It can be here, or under whatever thread you choose - it is easy to find. Take care my friend, and please keep in touch.