Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Output

Smile More Output

Mmm i was wondering what drinks are really good duretic like effects. Like you dont have to drink much to have to have to go. And all that good stuff

Tea, Watermelon, Mtn Dew , Sundrop , Coffee ...basically Caffiene

Depends what you're after. Personally, a cup of coffee is guaranteed to make me have to go within an hour or two.

Especially tea, but bottom line, more in means more out. Water works just fine too, and most people don't get enough anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by harris View Post
    Especially tea, but bottom line, more in means more out. Water works just fine too, and most people don't get enough anyway.
    Oh, yeah water is okay but im not fond of drinking tons and tons of one thing

Yeah coffee for sure, also beer seems to produce a lot of output, though that should only be utilized by people of legal drinking age.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Yeah coffee for sure, also beer seems to produce a lot of output, though that should only be utilized by people of legal drinking age.
    MMM beer xD...... maybe not

Lots of water works. if you drink enough your body starts to want to purge some of it and itll come to you fast :3
    i find that 2-3 cans of Coke can do wonders.

2 (or more) Water bottles in 30 mins to an hour will get your motor running.

Anything with caffeine, and alcohol of course. At your age I’d guess Coffee, Dew, RedBull & mabey Bawls. Drink plenty of water so you don’t get dehydrated.

Nam