Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: pads, underwear for slight needed

  1. #1

    Default pads, underwear for slight needed

    I have a prolapsed rectum, which used to cause leakage from my anus, but now the leakage is gone, but I have a discharge of small particles from my anus

    I have been to many colorectal surgeon, they dont recommend surgery, so, I have to deal with it

    products on the market are bulky for everyday use, I would like to know about some, thinnest, widest and longest pads or any protective underwear with light absorption

    and also, are there any open front underwear, that facilitate male urination?

  2. #2


    I was reading that these work very well, B-Sure Anal Leakage Pads. The pads are very thin. If you want the long IC pads go with these, Abri-San Incontinence Pads. I use the Premium Midi (9x18") when I am out in public or at work. The pads work great and are thin too. Here is a link

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-Jun-2012, 02:03
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-Jun-2012, 08:37
  3. Is this slight incontinence?
    By 48473Tim46 in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15-May-2012, 06:51
  4. incontinence pads?
    By skalboi90 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28-Jun-2011, 10:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.