Thread: thank you all"Confiding in close friends"

just wanted to say thank you Maverick and all the other people for your advice and support on my tread "Confiding in close friends" hope you all see this

sorry ive not read it till now you lot are realy nice. ive just felt a little frustrated that some people have difficulty reading what i write. i have lerning difficultys and what is in my head can always come out the way i ment it. i have a fairly high vocabulary but things get confused i did not read any thing till the age of 20 and only started writing for the love of it when i was 26. i love writing and get a lot from it. this is the first time in my life i have writen in public and but some people have been quit unkind to me as they dont understand and it has frightend me of a little. but to you all that spent the time to understand what ive writen with know jugment thank you. you have restored my fath and i will log in more often to see whats going on. if any one would right to me personaly i would be happy and all ways have time for people and making friends.

and yes i did tell my friend and she was so lovely about it and she still gives we lots of lovely cuddles she told me that she could see i had a child like side and loved me for it and thinks its special . i have told quit a fuw other friends since and they all think its ok and all still love me. one girl thinks i look sweet in my pj's and dummy and loves giving me baby cuddles shes a cutie!! (and to mavrick know its not sexual just love.)
    as well she needs baby cuddles to some times so it all works. somthing i have been discovering is that we all as people have a baby/ child in side each and every one of us weather we know it or not and its healthy to express and to reseve a little love as a child/baby would. we all need to express it in different ways. some like us need to express it a little more thats others. So in fact we are normal and a little diferent thats what makes people so intresting and lovely.

love to you all roo

O i see "lurker" writen under my name whats that supost to mean sounds most unplesant!!! bit nasty!!! never mind but perhaps it shuld not be there. can any one tell me?
    Last edited by Peachy; 24-Jan-2009 at 08:38. Reason: merging double post number 1

Roo-

I believe you have a point: there's a 'little' side to everyone, though it means many things in different contexts. I am very interested in understanding the variation of such desires in adult populations. Remarks like yours, and I'm assuming you're 100% honest and accurate, give me hope. I do not need or want to be completely transformed into an infant (I believe most of us here would agree, although it's just fine not to), but I don't think I can just forget this side of myself. For me, a successful relationship might include what you termed 'cuddles' (or maybe not--depends where I'm living--I might write about that later).

I'm glad to hear this is working out for you. Please keep reading/writing for the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by roomoocatfish View Post
    O i see "lurker" writen under my name whats that supost to mean sounds most unplesant!!! bit nasty!!! never mind but perhaps it shuld not be there. can any one tell me?
    Lurker is a reference to ratio between your visits and your posts, I think.

Lurking isn't bad--just means you'd prefer to read rather than write. I was a lurker on a different ab/dl forum for a long time, and didn't post anything until I was good and ready. If you post here often, the 'lurker' status will go away, but if not, don't worry about it--my guess is most folks do not think less of lurkers.

I still consider myself new here, though 'regular' appears under my name. I just post a lot, I guess.
    Last edited by Peachy; 24-Jan-2009 at 08:38. Reason: merging double post #2