Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your first memory of diapers?

Default What is your first memory of diapers?

Mine is from 1998 or 99 when I was 3 or 4 of getting caught stealing diapers at my preschool. I'm not proud of it. I remember being dragged through the halls of the preschool by my hand, crying my eyes out, to apologize to the person the diapers belonged to.

To this day I'm not sure if this memory is real or just a bad dream.
    Last edited by demonic2786; 11-Oct-2014 at 19:12.

Mom said that i was 3 years old, and could not possibly remember my aunt's wedding in 1954. - Mom had me out of diapers by 2, because my younger sister was coming along soon, but i didn't feel ready because i was still having accidents. - Mom's various humiliations didn't seem to help. - To avoid a public embarrassment to Herself, mom diapered me when She took me along with Her on trips outside the house, and my aunt's wedding was one of those events. - It was difficult for me, because i couldn't use the bathroom when i was diapered, had to "hold on" as best as i could, and i felt extremely ashamed. - At my aunt's wedding, mom placed me in a high chair and other adults at the table made cooing sounds, and baby-talked to me. - I felt mortified.

The earliest recollections of diapering myself are before the age of 6. - I sometimes wet the bed, and i used towels and pillow cases to diaper myself. - I remember how comfortable and secure this made me feel, and i rocked myself saying over and over again, "I wish i was a baby", as-if that would magically make me a baby again. - But getting caught wet in the morning one day, i was tied to a tree in front of the house in a wet diaper (actually a white bath towel), and my older brother went around the town to bring other children along to tease me and throw rocks at me. - I freed one hand and threw a rock back at the biggest bully on the block, and was amazed to have hit Him in the head. - Later, when i was untied, the bully's mom was led to the back of the house by my older brother. - She slapped me so hard across my face that there was a bruise in the shape of Her hand. - I refused to cry, while my mom and brother looked on doing nothing, - After that, i decided to be more cautious.

Pretty sure tying you to a tree to humiliate you would be child abuse nowadays.

Seeing girl in kindergarten in cloth diapers and plastic pants. That did it for me

Quote Originally Posted by kikee View Post

- But getting caught wet in the morning one day, i was tied to a tree in front of the house in a wet diaper (actually a white bath towel), and my older brother went around the town to bring other children along to tease me and throw rocks at me. - I freed one hand and threw a rock back at the biggest bully on the block, and was amazed to have hit Him in the head. - Later, when i was untied, the bully's mom was led to the back of the house by my older brother. - She slapped me so hard across my face that there was a bruise in the shape of Her hand. - I refused to cry, while my mom and brother looked on doing nothing, - After that, i decided to be more cautious.
    This is absolutely barbaric if true, stoning is used as a punishment to the death in some countries. You could have been killed if a rock hit your head.

My first memory of diapers was when I was about 2 1/2 years old. My aunt was expecting her second child and was getting supplies stored up, cloth diapers, plastic pants, etc. I remember looking at them and wondering if I could wear them. Talking to my cousin about this, she said we shouldn't.

Wearing them when I was two before I was potty trained. I remember liking the feeling of peeing in them and I hated getting my butt wiped because it always hurt.

These threads are classic. Two years old, wearing a diaper and a t-shirt while playing a piano.

I think I was 5 or 6 and was told by my grandma to take a nap. In the room where I was sleeping there was a dresser full of diapers used on my younger cousin. I remember grabbing one and putting it on under my underwear. After that is a blur but it involved my grandma finding out and getting upset with me having it on. But nothing was ever said after that day.

I was a bed wetter, so my parents got me Pull-Ups. My first memories are always about sneaking time during the day to wear them. Whenever I would get caught, usually by my then teenage sisters, I would get yelled at and spanked. They would yell things at me like I would become a pervert. It is part of the reason why it took me so long to be ok with myself as a DL.