Thread: I asked for help

Default I asked for help

I'm seeking help and need some help in log in. Introductions. Please help. Anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank9127 View Post
    I'm seeking help and need some help in log in. Introductions. Please help. Anyone.
    Hello Frank9127 and welcome to the group.

If you look in the FAQ section and the article section you will find the rules and suggestions for a good introduction.

So when you do your introduction tell us why you are here, what you want to get out of the group, and some other information such as your hobbies and interests, so that we can get to know you better.

Good luck, and again welcome to the group.

Egor.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank9127 View Post
    I told you that you were in the right place on your past post. There is no logging on other than to the site, which you have done. What are you having problems with, exactly?

Like Zipperless says, I am also confused about what help you need. If you don't log in, you are allowed to read some of the forum, but you cannot post without logging in which means you need to be a member, so because you can post, you are a member, and your two posts show that you have logged in.As I said, I am confused, but everyone here is more than willing to help you
    Once logged in, you do not need to log in again in the same session. If you log out at the end of your session you will need to log back in at your next session.
    Anyway, we are trying to help you, so don't give up on us.