Thread: Introduction of Carruthers

Default Introduction of Carruthers

“Carruthers” here making my first introduction. I am a grandfather and retired. This makes me busier than I ever was when I was working for someone else.

I have been interested in diapers since I got out of them the first time and age regression almost as long.
    Surviving prostate cancer surgery made my longtime interest in diapers useful and brought me here seeking more information and support.

My former interests were martial arts and paint chemistry. In the last few years they have changed into home repair and photography. I have been a fan of Monty Python and a Television addict.

Most of the time I wear cloth diapers. When I slipped on some tree roots and strained some muscles, it took me longer to reach the bathroom and made disposables necessary again. I found ADISC when I was looking for a better disposable than depends.

Thanks for being here.

Quote Originally Posted by Carruthers View Post
    “Carruthers” here making my first introduction. I am a grandfather and retired. This makes me busier than I ever was when I was working for someone else.

I have been interested in diapers since I got out of them the first time and age regression almost as long.
    Surviving prostate cancer surgery made my longtime interest in diapers useful and brought me here seeking more information and support.

My former interests were martial arts and paint chemistry. In the last few years they have changed into home repair and photography. I have been a fan of Monty Python and a Television addict.

Most of the time I wear cloth diapers. When I slipped on some tree roots and strained some muscles, it took me longer to reach the bathroom and made disposables necessary again. I found ADISC when I was looking for a better disposable than depends.

Thanks for being here.
    A really great introduction Carruthers! Welcome to ADISC! I hope you find the information and support you are looking for! Thankfully, I always see a lot of both around here so I'm sure you came to the right place! I hope you find the better disposables too! I know a lot of people can suggest some great brands, but unfortunately I'm not one of them. Soon though!

My partner is really into photography too, so I get around a lot of that kind of stuff! Do you tend to focus on pictures of nature, of people, of industrial things? Or maybe you bounce around do a lot of diverse stuff? Television sure is fun too, is there anything you are watching that's airing right now that you like a bunch?

Thank you for being here!

Pictures of people and nature are my main interests in photography. I do like some shots of buildings that have an unusual look to them.

I have been on the road visiting family for the last few weeks so there is little time for television. I like anime and have been watching some older shows like Ranma 1/2 and Black Butler on Hulu and netflix.
    Abriform and Molicare seem to be much better than depends and also hard to get while traveling.
    Last edited by Carruthers; 11-Oct-2014 at 10:39. Reason: Additional Information

Quote Originally Posted by Carruthers View Post
    Pictures of people and nature are my main interests in photography. I do like some shots of buildings that have an unusual look to them.

I have been on the road visiting family for the last few weeks so there is little time for television. I like anime and have been watching some older shows like Ranma 1/2 and Black Butler on Hulu and netflix.
    Abriform and Molicare seem to be much better than depends and also hard to get while traveling.
    I always really loved Ranma 1/2! It's such a cute lighthearted fun show! I've always found photography such a fun and interesting use of time. You get to look at things in a whole new way!

And yet another welcome to Adisc to Carruthers! Your introduction was wellwritten. I enjoyed it very much, and the little chats between you and Arietta makes feel as though I already know you. Please continue to post where ever you wish on this site.

ah ! - we "men of the cloth" are so hard to find these days. -

Thank you for the welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kikee View Post
    ah ! - we "men of the cloth" are so hard to find these days. -
    I find cloth more comfortable when dry or when able to change quickly. I also do not get the rash I used to with store brand disposables.

hello carruthers! nice to meet you. my boss actually got me into monty python skits about 2 years ago, I've only seen a few short skits other than the life of brian and the quest for the holy grail. I'm also really into photography, I'm mainly shooting with a canon eos rebelxs, and an iphone, though I hope to upgrade to a nikon d50 next year. I mostly like to shoot water scenes and black and white, but I worked for a small studio when I was in high school doing local events and wedding portraits and I began to really enjoy working with people. I never really enjoyed doing weddings though as the people are a bit much to deal with sometimes. as far as disposables go, have you tried tranquility ATNs? I've heard a lot of people do not like them, but they have always worked well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bikesboatsboards View Post
    hello carruthers! nice to meet you. my boss actually got me into monty python skits about 2 years ago, I've only seen a few short skits other than the life of brian and the quest for the holy grail. I'm also really into photography, I'm mainly shooting with a canon eos rebelxs, and an iphone, though I hope to upgrade to a nikon d50 next year. I mostly like to shoot water scenes and black and white, but I worked for a small studio when I was in high school doing local events and wedding portraits and I began to really enjoy working with people. I never really enjoyed doing weddings though as the people are a bit much to deal with sometimes. as far as disposables go, have you tried tranquility ATNs? I've heard a lot of people do not like them, but they have always worked well for me.
    I do not do weddings - I have had too many bad things happen while doing photography that would end up ruining wedding memories if I were the only photographer there. Broken film, missing film, bad cards, etc. When I do shoot people, I make sure I have the results on two cards and a hard drive before I leave.
    I have not tried tranquility ATNs yet.