Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I am 26 years old, role play age is around 1 or 2 years old, I am disabled, I have Pervasive developmental Disorder not otherwise specified and I have epilepsy and I have learning Difficulties most severely in maths.
    I Used to know exactly what my interests were but since accepting that I will never be able to do maths much past primary Key stage 1 primary school level I really don't know what my interests are other than music and movies. I can no longer do computers and I can no longer do electronics and I can no longer do physics so I will never be a hardware engineer.
    I guess I am looking for support from this site

hello there - i knew that You were from the UK when You used the word "maths" - i lived in Great Malvern for quite some time, and also Bishops Stortford

Quote Originally Posted by drsepheroth View Post
    I am 26 years old, role play age is around 1 or 2 years old, I am disabled, I have Pervasive developmental Disorder not otherwise specified and I have epilepsy and I have learning Difficulties most severely in maths.
    I Used to know exactly what my interests were but since accepting that I will never be able to do maths much past primary Key stage 1 primary school level I really don't know what my interests are other than music and movies. I can no longer do computers and I can no longer do electronics and I can no longer do physics so I will never be a hardware engineer.
    I guess I am looking for support from this site
    Ehhh... what's up Doc? Sorry to hear of your disability issues. Have you tried meeting with some sort of career advisor or tried taking like a career interests assessment?

Also, I assume from your name that you're a gamer (Or at least like FF7)

And a big Ozark "Howdy!" to you, Drsepheroth! You have joined a great support group for.....well, just about anything you need and want support for.

yes im from the uk, yes I have carers from autism wessex, yes I like final fantasy 7 and lots of computer games