Thread: Hey!

Smile Hey!

Hello, my name is kenzo and im a TB.Im 15 and have no way of getting any tb stuff but ill get some when i move. I can really only take Tb so far as say...art or stories. As far as non Tb stuff goes, i play keyboard in a band...and thats all i can really say about that.

Welcome to the community!

There are a few others here who have no access to dl/tb "stuff" so you can find kindred spirits to talk with. AND, there are lots of other interesting and exciting topics under discussion. So come back, join in, and get to know us . . .

Oh, btw, welcome to a fellow New Yorker
    (edit) Well, it looks like you teleported to a new location. Welcome from there too
    Last edited by skinnypuppy; 24-Jan-2009 at 01:33. Reason: moved?

adultdiaperlover

Welcome to adisc

Quote Originally Posted by KenzoChan View Post
    Hello, my name is kenzo and im a TB.Im 15 and have no way of getting any tb stuff but ill get some when i move. I can really only take Tb so far as say...art or stories. As far as non Tb stuff goes, i play keyboard in a band...and thats all i can really say about that.
    Welcome. I used to have no way of getting tb/dl stuff but now I can. Some tips for this are on the wiki. Getting Diapers - ADISC Answers Wiki. Have you tried getting goodnites/underjams from a supermarket?