Thread: Oh no! Another Babyfur!? >;P

Cool Oh no! Another Babyfur!? >;P

Hello!

So here's the deal: I'm a babyfur. I am also an artist on FA, but I do not plan to tell anyone who I am just yet, if at all. I have been in the ABDL scene for two years, but recently started getting 'active' in it.

I don't own many Little things -- just a few t-shirts, and a few stuffed toys (My puppy and dinosaur!) and a few diapers here and there. @_@ They are rare, which makes me even sadder. x3

So yeah, hopefully I will learn LOTS and get some feedback on things to make myself more comfortable. I have always been an AB/TB but didn't know the name for it, and always felt ... wrong for what I liked (that guilt after using a towel as a diaper. Oh yes, you know. >:U)

But yeah! Okay. I'll stop being boring.

-waves and draws all over the walls on her way out-

Hello SweetPea! Welcome to ADISC. On this site we are a support community, so you need not be ashamed for being a AB/DL any more! I myself did not find out what a AB/DL was until coming to this site last year almost to the day actually! (I made this account exactly on Oct.6th and made my first post I think on October 8th last year) Can I respectively request permission if you could tell us more about yourself? What other hobbies and interests do you have? Also Would you like me to send you a friend request? I think I can help you feel more at home here if we did that.

Also I think I should tell you that your struggles with that guilt is not unheard of around here and in fact it's rather common place to hear about on ADISC ironically. So you have come to the right place and you are not alone!

Here are some links to articles on this site that will most likely put your mind at ease I suspect- http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...ing-Of-Diapers
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...ge-Purge-Cycle

There are a lot more articles here I just think those 2 would help you the most. Just go to the homepage here on ADISC and you can see a link that will take you to articles like these 2. There are going to be a lot of these just so you know. I would recommend that you just browse around on various links and get a feel for how things are around here sometime.

Whoo! There can never be enough babyfurs!

What kinda stuff you like? Hobbies? Music? c:

Guilt is something I'm still figuring out for myself, though it gets easier as I go along. So I feel your pain there. If you ever wanna talk about it, I'm perfectly willing to!

Welcome, and enjoy the stay~!

Welcome to the neighbourhood. If you are here to learn more about it as you claim, then this is the community that will help open your eyes to every part of the AB/DL and Furry spectrum. Any concerns that you may have, don't be afraid to ask, we're almost like family here. Have fun.

*Wags tail happily* Yay, more fluffies! :3 Welcome to here, this foxie hopes you're gonna have a fun and inlightening time amongst us crazies on here... (I've never said crazy is a bad thing, don't look at me like that :P)

I'm sure many, if not all, of us on here have experienced the same shame/guilt/you-know-what-I-mean about this part of ourselves. I started being more open about it back in 2011 after signing up on a forum about it in my native language. It's helped a lot, though I've sort of always known I wasn't alone about it after I somehow heard about it back when I was like 8 or 9.
    Either way, I once Again wish you a great time on here and hope you'll find what you may search ^^
    *Draws on the walls too before leaving, tail happily swishing from side to side behind him*

Welcome we wish you well and a hope you enjoy your stay at the Adisc host club, where things are fresh as baby powder in a spring morning.

not a babyfur myself, but have dozens of friends who are, and have attended a few furrycons. - i am a member of "Furry Fandom" for any friendly babyfur. -

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    Hello!

So here's the deal: I'm a babyfur. I am also an artist on FA, but I do not plan to tell anyone who I am just yet, if at all. I have been in the ABDL scene for two years, but recently started getting 'active' in it.

I don't own many Little things -- just a few t-shirts, and a few stuffed toys (My puppy and dinosaur!) and a few diapers here and there. @_@ They are rare, which makes me even sadder. x3

So yeah, hopefully I will learn LOTS and get some feedback on things to make myself more comfortable. I have always been an AB/TB but didn't know the name for it, and always felt ... wrong for what I liked (that guilt after using a towel as a diaper. Oh yes, you know. >:U)

But yeah! Okay. I'll stop being boring.

-waves and draws all over the walls on her way out-
    Giggles oh no babyfurs here .
    Lol there are a lot of us here.
    So many of us did the towel thing when we were young so your ok there .
    Just know this every one does something to feel good .
    Be it eating, shopping spending money , biting nails,drinking, smoking, some worse then some.
    So we feel good wearing pampers that is just how we are .
    Welcome to the site enjoy your time here.