Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Underjams as of 2014?

Default Underjams as of 2014?

I have looked around and have not seen a thread for this all ready so I apologize if it already exist.

So it has been some time since I have seen Underjams and the last place I remember buying then is at Target. I do not see them there anymore. It appears to photos online the box design and logo appears to be different now.

Have these at all improved with better sides that do not tear? Or any other adjustments/improvements to this product compared to when they come out.

~thanks

I have worn the S/M size Underjams and the sides have improved greatly since their introduction. They're quite stretchy and don't rip unless you are doing lots of moving. Not ideal for wearing during the day but I guess it depends on what you do. Their absorbency is very good. Designs have gotten a lot cuter on the S/M- the L/XL aren't my favorite. They're a really good product and have improved to the point where they can compete with Goodnites.

Walmart still sells them where I am. I've only bought them ones tho so I can't compare them against older vers. I plan on buying some more when I get a chance tho.

Thanks for the info. Being about a 30 waist the L-XL goodnites can be on me all day without any problem. I have found that the Underjams sides to be very underwhelming and tear with what seems to be a normal pull that all other pull-ups products would handle when I wear.

WearingClouds

I really like underjams (girl ones of course ^__^ ) they have a great swell to them and usually can hold two decent wettings. I love to sleep them. As for tearing, sadly I did have one side rip on me whilst I was out of my house and I had to make an emergency change lol. That being said, I was being pretty active and running around playing on my scooter! Lol >_<

For me, goodnites are more comfortable because they sit higher on the waist. But underjams are more fun because of the amazing swell!

The softness and swelling really makes me want to buy more but like you say I can't afford to have them just rip off of me while out doing things.

WearingClouds

Quote Originally Posted by tmann300 View Post
    The softness and swelling really makes me want to buy more but like you say I can't afford to have them just rip off of me while out doing things.
    Well the thing is, they only ripped on me once

How well does these fit? Like I have a 31to 32" waist. L/Xl is recommended right?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkBearCub View Post
    How well does these fit? Like I have a 31to 32" waist. L/Xl is recommended right?
    I have about a 30"-31" waist and the S/M Underjams fit me really well with no danger of the sides ripping.

Quote Originally Posted by luvtowearpampers View Post
    I have about a 30"-31" waist and the S/M Underjams fit me really well with no danger of the sides ripping.
    Great! because I just ordered a box of 40. I can't wait