Thread: Hello from Texas

Default Hello from Texas

I have been a DL for many years and look forward to talking/meeting others who share this interest. I also have been wanting to explore the AB side as well.

I recently return to college for a business degree. I also enjoy video and boardgames.

A hearty welcome, Scifi1979!
    I recently discovered this site, and I sincerely hope you get as much from us, as I have inthe about two days I have been a member. Please read a lot, even if it may not be your particular interest, post a lot, and most of all, have fun and enjoy!

Oh, yes! What kind of scifi do you really like and who are your two or three favorite authors (authoress)?

Quote Originally Posted by scifi1979 View Post
    I have been a DL for many years and look forward to talking/meeting others who share this interest. I also have been wanting to explore the AB side as well.

I recently return to college for a business degree. I also enjoy video and boardgames.
    Welcome.

Whereabouts in Texas? I live in southwest louisiana, the weather in the summer makes diaper wearing a challenge, especially those proponents of plastic backed ones. I ended up getting two BBAs myself when I was in college.

I do not read as nearly as much as I would like even more with returning to school.
    I am a big Star Trek fan. I also enjoy Star Wars, Firefly, Doctor Who just to name a few.
    Lately I have been reading Alternative History Books from Harry Turtledove.

- - - Updated - - -

I live in the Houston area