Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your very first games

Default Your very first games

I played Lego island 2, Lego racers, lego creator Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets, and rollar coaster tyccoon.

What were your first games?

Well, my first games were NES games Tetris, Super Mario and duckhunt, Mega Man 3, Super Mario 3, TMNT 3. Basically the third iteration of any popular franchise.

For me, they were, quite literally, Duck Hunt and Super Mario Bros. on the NES.

Super Mario and Duck Hunt for me as well. I hated that damn dog that laughed at you when you missed. He caused me to throw my gun in to the tv numerous times. I should get that as a message tone now or have it available when someone has a fail moment.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Super Mario and Duck Hunt for me as well. I hated that damn dog that laughed at you when you missed. He caused me to throw my gun in to the tv numerous times. I should get that as a message tone now or have it available when someone has a fail moment.
    I can't tell you how many times I tried shooting that damned dog!

first game would be PC some educational game with Winnie the Pooh I think but not sure..
    first console would be N64 donkey Kong or a bugs life I think. Not sure.

From what my mother told me I've been gaming from my toddler years. I remember playing super mario bros. on nes and on gameboy. Tetris is on that list as well. Both games were meant for my older sister, but she didn't like them, so they ended up in my hands

Mouse Trap and Donkey Kong -- on the Atari 2600. I was six or seven, I think, and it was a couple of years before I really latched onto video games. When the NES came out, I was quickly hooked. In that case: The Lengend of Zelda, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Mega Man, Castlevania ... so many favorites. My Wii is overflowing with them, and I still play them frequently.

Hmm my first games were Math Blaster, Nanosaur, Super Mario Bros., Pokémon, and Legend of Mana