Thread: Any good places in Western Washington to buy diapers?

Default Any good places in Western Washington to buy diapers?

I don't have the ability to order online due to my situation, but is there any good medical place to buy diapers here in Western Washington? I'm tired of only being able to buy depends. By the way, I only like plastic backed.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInHesperia View Post
    I don't have the ability to order online due to my situation, but is there any good medical place to buy diapers here in Western Washington? I'm tired of only being able to buy depends. By the way, I only like plastic backed.
    Well, of course there's ABU. I expect you're aware of all the drama swirling around them, but they're local, and you can walk right in FWIW. Only other place I'm aware of is Cesco, but I've never bought from them, and their selection is pretty limited. I've driven past their store, but never gone in.

I expect there are other places. Perhaps Trevor or another of the Seattlites will chime in. I'm not big into disposable diapers (in adult sizes), so my knowledge of the local sources is somewhat limited.

I mostly order online but this store: http://www.olympicpharmacy.com has a better range than other retail outlets I have visited. They have Molicares and I have heard, although not confirmed that they have started carrying Abenas.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I mostly order online but this store: http://www.olympicpharmacy.com has a better range than other retail outlets I have visited. They have Molicares and I have heard, although not confirmed that they have started carrying Abenas.
    Last time I was there, the shelves were full of Abena Air products, but alas no plastic-backed. They usually keep Molicare Supers in stock though.

Another thing I like about Olympic Pharmacy is that they're pretty generous with the samples. All you have to do is ask!

I'm in Washington. If you're close enough I have some extra size mediums of a bunch of different types I might sell you to help you out. Send me a PM if you are interested.